Issue with the paint and rust......need detailing gurus,

Low_Civic

Legacy Member
well as winter comes to an end of course i have done a nice wash to the car, however i have noticed something and now it has really bothered me..

on the driver side both driver door and back passanger door, from the bottom of the door towards the top, there are rust stains. No rust meeting i cant tell if it actually has chips on the paint that has started to rust... but i can see little tiny dots with rust.....

ill try to get a nice pictures up about this, but i was wondering is there a product i can use to clean this up??

or is there someone out there for a reasonable price can help me make these go away??

i was thinking of wrapping the car this summer, (yes everyone is doing it) but i do not want to wrap it if this is starting since i would not want a surprise when i remove the wrap..

any help would be great.

Thank you

by your description it sounds like brake dust and other contaminants embedded in your paint, this is normal and is very visible on lighter coloured cars. There are are ways to remove this I'l PM you with more details

Back