its over I am going on the juice....72 year old inside

Ironically, this guy is taking big health risks (the heart mostly) by shooting himself to look this way. Don't fool yourself by thinking he is in shape just because you see a few muscles. There's a price for that, and at that age it's really hazardous.

And for those who thinks he doesn't do roids... wow.

Well consider this , the guys is 70 and according to doctors you lose 1% of ur testosterone production every year after 30. So in theorie this guy as 40% less testosterone then he usually has. Taking steroids is basically taking testosterone shots .

So in a way all this guy is doing is making sur his body gets all the hormones that it needs. I'm definitely doing something similar when i'll be an old fart like him.

Dying of an heart attack when your old is what old people are supose 2 do lol .I rather die at 75 doing deadlifts then living until 90 and roll my wrinkly ass in a wheel chair or using a cane to walk around.

Props to this old man for looking better then lots young adults specially in this fast food generation

Well consider this , the guys is 70 and according to doctors you lose 1% of ur testosterone production every year after 30. So in theorie this guy as 40% less testosterone then he usually has. Taking steroids is basically taking testosterone shots .

So in a way all this guy is doing is making sur his body gets all the hormones that it needs. I'm definitely doing something similar when i'll be an old fart like him.

Dying of an heart attack when your old is what old people are supose 2 do lol .I rather die at 75 doing deadlifts then living until 90 and roll my wrinkly ass in a wheel chair or using a cane to walk around.

Props to this old man for looking better then lots young adults specially in this fast food generation

*Clap* *Clap* what a medicine genious. Your testosterone levels go down with age, as many other factors of your body. Shooting yourself with synthetic replacement of testosterone (which never acts the same way as self produce) equals to 5-20 times the natural amount you produce, and puts alot of stress to all the other diminished factors in your body. So yeah Mr Doctor, take your shots, if you still are superficial at 70. Chances are, by then, you'll realise of a dickhead you were when young and focus on better and more valuable things in life.

*Clap* *Clap* what a medicine genious. Your testosterone levels go down with age, as many other factors of your body. Shooting yourself with synthetic replacement of testosterone (which never acts the same way as self produce) equals to 5-20 times the natural amount you produce, and puts alot of stress to all the other diminished factors in your body. So yeah Mr Doctor, take your shots, if you still are superficial at 70. Chances are, by then, you'll realise of a dickhead you were when young and focus on better and more valuable things in life.

See your so against the use of test that ur not being objective. I never said to shoot yourself with 20 times the amount of test. Just enough so your test lvl goes back to "normal" . At that age your not trying to get bigger muscles you just wanna maintain . With regular blood work and a good doctor following you , it COULD work well. Hell doctors use steroids on people all the time for some type of rehab.

Also test shots are done in cycles. Your not on it 365 days a year. The only bad side i see is that its synthetic. If you see bad reactions in ur blood because of synthetic test then you can always switch to GH which is natural but super expensive.

You only see the shallow side to have muscles. I see the useful side of things , its the difference between walking with a cane and needing a nurse to take care of you vs doing shit on your own and not become a baby that people need to take care of.

Also your fkcin 70 , what's the worst thing that can happen ? you die ??? big fckin deal you gonna die soon anyways so might as well try shit out

See your so against the use of test that ur not being objective. I never said to shoot yourself with 20 times the amount of test. Just enough so your test lvl goes back to "normal" . At that age your not trying to get bigger muscles you just wanna maintain . With regular blood work and a good doctor following you , it COULD work well. Hell doctors use steroids on people all the time for some type of rehab.

Also test shots are done in cycles. Your not on it 365 days a year. The only bad side i see is that its synthetic. If you see bad reactions in ur blood because of synthetic test then you can always switch to GH which is natural but super expensive.

You only see the shallow side to have muscles. I see the useful side of things , its the difference between walking with a cane and needing a nurse to take care of you vs doing shit on your own and not become a baby that people need to take care of.

Also your fkcin 70 , what's the worst thing that can happen ? you die ??? big fckin deal you gonna die soon anyways so might as well try shit out

I will answer to your nonsense only to educate those who might read and take your novelty of a post for bible.

HGH and Test are not the same thing.

http://humangrowthhormoneblog.com/low-t/testosterone-vs-hgh-the-differences/

Also, there's no point of shooting yourself only to have a 20 yo test level. Shooting yourself only to have normal levels won't give you anywhere near those results. Test shots, for results as showed in this thread, requires more than "standard" 20 yo hormonal production.

You are not listening. You put yourself at risk when you take shots no matter your age since the levels of test you put in your body is WAY higher than normal. Again, there is no point to shoot yourself if it's not to get to this test levels, and this old fart shoot himself like he's young and can handle it. Your body CANNOT handle it at this age. No wonder many juiced guys and athletes dies young, now imagine at 70. Your heart will get palpitations after the first shot.

As for your last part... that shows much about you. You confuse a shape with being healthy. Whats a great chassis good for if the engine is dead? And when your looks come that important to you that you want to die for them, it really tells us how stupid you are, and how pathetic the values of your whole generation of ubersexual freaks lives by.

Your body CANNOT handle it at this age. No wonder many juiced guys and athletes dies young, now imagine at 70. Your heart will get palpitations after the first shot.

I don't know man , arnold is still kicking it so is Stallone and that fool is still using roids at his old age.

From what i remember reading about roids , they seen some people handle it bad but cant make a studied conclusion because long term studies haven't been made on steroid use

I don't know man , arnold is still kicking it so is Stallone and that fool is still using roids at his old age.

From what i remember reading about roids , they seen some people handle it bad but cant make a studied conclusion because long term studies haven't been made on steroid use

yeah.. take 2 survivors out of the whole bunch that dies each year to make a point. Superb argument.

Oh and have you noticed? Arnold stopped doing roids. As for Stallone, look at this picture and tell me his on big stock or only trimming himself down:

012812sly_shape.png

But yeah, he does look like the old fart in this thread. Now does it mean he's healthy because he still breathes? Jeez man, you really want to believe so your making yourself images to do so blocking anything else.

Fortunately for you, by the time that you'll hit 70 (in 50 years I suppose), drugs and knowledge will have evolve in a way that you may be able to look good without stressing the whole system. But in any case, by then, you will have grown your values, and will rather spend time with your grand children than in the gym with your mirror thinking you will impress a 20 yo chick...

yeah.. take 2 survivors out of the whole bunch that dies each year to make a point. Superb argument.

Oh and have you noticed? Arnold stopped doing roids. As for Stallone, look at this picture and tell me his on big stock or only trimming himself down:

012812sly_shape.png

But yeah, he does look like the old fart in this thread. Now does it mean he's healthy because he still breathes? Jeez man, you really want to believe so your making yourself images to do so blocking anything else.

Fortunately for you, by the time that you'll hit 70 (in 50 years I suppose), drugs and knowledge will have evolve in a way that you may be able to look good without stressing the whole system. But in any case, by then, you will have grown your values, and will rather spend time with your grand children than in the gym with your mirror thinking you will impress a 20 yo chick...

Dam he looks small compared to how he looked in rocky 5 and expendables.

BTW 20 yr old chiks are hot :p

uses of synthetic test is proven to be bad for your health. Don't try to convince people it's a good thing.

and btw, Stallone doesn't use steroids anymore, he got implants.

A 70ans y s'en calis tu pas de prendre des risques, sa vie est ''fini'' de toute facons. J'aimerais mieu etre c'est abdos de 70 a 75ans et crever tout suite apres a fourrer des '' ptites jeunes '' de 45ans que d'aller au bingo a la maison pour p'tit vieux.

Back