ITT Les voisins: Les bons coups/mauvais coups qu'ils vous ont fait?

My rules here say that non running or cars missing body panels etc must be kept inside the garage. Same for junk collections. Having basic rules automatically weeds out the troublemakers. Garbage cans, bins must be kept inside the garage. You have to seek approval for any outdoor change to the house.

J'ai déjà eu un char de pièces dans mon driveway pendant 3 ans. Personne n'aurais pu dire qu'il était pour les pièces à part qu'il était parké là. Je l'ai défait en une shot au complet sur une fin de semaine. Garder les vidanges dans le garage, non merci! Ça pue. Faut pas les laisser la semaine au complet au bord du chemin non plus mais en arrière ou caché sur le côté, je vois pas de problème.

J'ai déménagé l'an dernier, le 1er mai. À date les voisins de chaque côté et en arrière sont bien correct, j'ai pas d'épais pas de respect comme j'avais à l'autre maison.

La maison d'en face avait un genre de BS qui avait la musique qui jouait au fond dans son garage les fenêtre ouvertes 24/24 de mai à octobre... même s'il était dans la maison lol
Il vient de déménager et c'est un couple avec un enfant de 2-3 ans qui emménage, d'après moi ça va être plus calme.

J'espère qu'il aime le son du LS7 avec un cam, pcq il va l'entendre partir une coupe de fois :run:

J'ai déjà eu un char de pièces dans mon driveway pendant 3 ans. Personne n'aurais pu dire qu'il était pour les pièces à part qu'il était parké là. Je l'ai défait en une shot au complet sur une fin de semaine. Garder les vidanges dans le garage, non merci! Ça pue. Faut pas les laisser la semaine au complet au bord du chemin non plus mais en arrière ou caché sur le côté, je vois pas de problème.

Y'a tu vraiment des gens qui veulent garder leur vidanges/compost dans le garage? Sérieux c'est quoi l'idée? :uke:

This is exactly why HOAs make sense and I'm glad I live in one. While you are correct it's not that person's land but there needs to be common decency for the surrounding neighbours harmony. Meaning why should others have to look or deal with 1 persons trash collections. The same goes for endless project cars clogging up the driveway which are 30 colors of paint. I'd be pissed if I had to look at some junk collection. I'm 100% fine with it

My rules here say that non running or cars missing body panels etc must be kept inside the garage. Same for junk collections. Having basic rules automatically weeds out the troublemakers. Garbage cans, bins must be kept inside the garage. You have to seek approval for any outdoor change to the house.

More and more cities are cracking down on people who treat their yards like a scrapyard though. Its an environmental issue and the city doesn't want to be the ones footing the bill for clean up.

I wish some people understood the community is for everyone and not just them. While it's your property it doesn't entitle you to being a jackass

Wait till your 4th neighbor away has a leak in his roof and you have to randomly break out 5k because condo association budget has not accumulated sufficient funds and other yaddayadda excuse. Oh, need a new driveway? Fuck let’s put together another unexpected 4K and raise condo association monthly as well.

Wanna blast music because party? Can’t because neighbouring wall. (If you’re decent enough to consider that of course)
Have an Indian neighbor? Enjoy the kitchen smells

I’ve been there and I’m absolutely fucking allergic to condo/association living

Wait till your 4th neighbor away has a leak in his roof and you have to randomly break out 5k because condo association budget has not accumulated sufficient funds and other yaddayadda excuse. Oh, need a new driveway? Fuck let’s put together another unexpected 4K and raise condo association monthly as well.

Wanna blast music because party? Can’t because neighbouring wall. (If you’re decent enough to consider that of course)
Have an Indian neighbor? Enjoy the kitchen smells

I’ve been there and I’m absolutely fucking allergic to condo/association living

Thanks for your input.

It’s the condo fee output you should be worried about bro ;)
I'm not your bro and you make it sound like it's my first rodeo with association life. The point I was trying to make was I much prefer living amongst people who agreed to the same rules I did. They'll be less likely to shit disturb or have a 85 mustang on jackstands or worse a body off a range rover.

I do agree it's not for everyone. I wouldn't do a multi storey building again but row houses are fine.

I'm not your bro and you make it sound like it's my first rodeo with association life. The point I was trying to make was I much prefer living amongst people who agreed to the same rules I did. They'll be less likely to shit disturb or have a 85 mustang on jackstands or worse a body off a range rover.

I do agree it's not for everyone. I wouldn't do a multi storey building again but row houses are fine.

So mad

Lol

I haven’t been to the Range Rover guys place this year, will check it out and report back

Ok, your association/city doesn’t let you put tempos, that’s fine.

What else are you not allowed to do on “your” property? :)

Ok, your association/city doesn’t let you put tempos, that’s fine.

What else are you not allowed to do on “your” property? :)
Borough bans tempos. You can put up a temporary one if you are doing construction and have a permit.

The idea of "my property I'll do what I want" is stupid thinking. There is also something called being a good neighbor. Some people take it to the extreme and it's exactly why rules need to be put in place. Otherwise you end up with a car collection or house falling apart or both... The worst is the parked RV that hasn't moved in 10 years

You know as well as I every neighborhood has those homes

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Back