ITT we express unpopular opinions

I barely go on MR anymore because most people here are incredibly close minded and lack a proper education.
Mostly people from the West Island who never go east of the 15.
Debating with these people is like debating a redneck from a Southern American state.

/rant

UFC is played out and fucking annoying to hear about
The Habs are garbage, maybe 20-30 years ago you could call them good
Breaking bad isn't even entertaining, who cares about breaking bad

I really Hate Hockey and soccer.

I think Baseball basketball are better sports

I barely go on MR anymore because most people here are incredibly close minded and lack a proper education.
Debating with these people is like debating a redneck from a Southern American state.

/rant

Pas parce que tu as pas opinion tu as le droit Dire les autre sont raciste.

I heard that people from the West Island have superior average IQ to everyone else in the city by an average of 1 full deviation, some say it has something to do with Sandro Bit and LePolak living in such close proximity. I think its because of Kossak's elitist Preachings, and the english community's inability to understand. Who's with me?

/rant

Lack of substance & ignorance is widespread accross all regions. It is starting to get better since people have started leaving their balconies and travelling the world (or as starters to Florida where many end up like beached whales).

Its my opinion that every adult being required by law to open carry a handgun in canada would make a more civil society

images

Most of my unpopular opinions have been mentioned.

Preggy women aren't attractive
UFC is overrated and a joke
babies are ugly
children are annoying
Breaking Bad sucks

Not yet said:

I prefer FWD cars over RWD and think people who are "RWD or nothing" and that call FWD "FAIL wheel drive" are hypocritical posers...who probably can't even handle a RWD properly anyways (see RX-7 video in other thread).

I think BlackBerry's are "real" phones and that other smart phones are just fancy and expensive toys, that only offer entertainment without actually being a proper work tool.

I believe that in 90% of cases, the "victim" shares some if not most/all the responsibility for what happened. (inb4soyou'resayingrapevictimswanttoberaped?)

On devrait crisser Bernie Ecclestone dehors (boss de la F1)

La Formule 1 c'est plate parce que l'argent l'a rendu de même.

On devrait mettre un ''budget cap'' en Formule 1 sinon le sport va mourir.

Les gens de NASCAR ont compris comment faire rouler une business de course.

Les gros sont responsables de leur obésité.

Les immigrants qui chialent sur tout devraient retourner chez eux et se rappeler pourquoi ils étaient venus ici en partant.

Les gens en général sont lâches et pas travaillants pour 2 cennes. Strict minimum à l'université, strict minimum au travail, strict minimum partout.

Last edited:
Je comprends absolument pas l'engouement autour du film Hunger Games. Film hyper ordinaire. Le monde capote, même mes amis plus vieux wtf!?

J'ai hâte que les babyboomers crèvent
my girl was tripping but I recently watched it and it sucks hard IMO

- I love skinny girls and am sick & tired of these recent bleeding heart social media campains that diss skinny models and try to brainwash me that whales are attractive.

- Immigrants should learn proper French and English and stop living like they were still in their old country. You came to Canada => become fucking Canadian and stop living in your bubble. Or go back.

- The separatards should get it through their thick skull that the people of Quebec have already said NO twice. How many times are they going to keep asking the same question that was already answered?

- I hate the eco-fanatics who demonize drivers, capitalism, civilization, and who always try to shove their "green" choices into other people's faces. I drive a hybrid and a gas guzzler and love them both. No need to be a fucking activist about everything you do.
Same for vegetarians and other freaks obsessed with preaching their way of life to everyone else and hating on everyone who doesn't share their weirdo habits.

- I have two kids and I adore them, but yeah, hearing a small kid cry and scream makes me wanna reach into my skull and squeeze my brain out.

Was I politically incorrect enough? BTW, I'm an hybrid driving overweight immigrant with small kids :)

Oh boy, here we go. Just take Doc Mailloux's opinions, they sum up my POV.

- Women are inferior to men in every conceivable way, but we are wired to love them and care for them so in the end it all works out (but only if you accept the fact of their inferiority and treat them accordingly)
- Women do not want equality, they want to be led.
- Feminism has ruined the western world.

- Not all races are equal.

- French Quebecers have severely fucked up family lives. (Maybe anglos too, but I don't give a fuck about anglos enough to know.)

- Professional sports are for the dumbshits in our society to stay pacified and entertained. And to sell ads.

- Quebec has no future if current political climate continues.

- French is a superior language to english, but quebec french is to france french what trailer trash is to aristocracy.

- Chemtrails are a real thing as is water fluoridation.

- Alain95i4 is someone whose posts I used to hate but he's actually a pretty cool guy. True story.

- Pseudointellectual political science self-aggrandizing dickheads like Brust who just regurgitate the same soundbytes the media tells him to is the reason quebec will always be a shithole.

the list goes on but i figure this should be enough to get some vaginas bleeding.

Back