News: Jon olsson rs6 stolen and burn

driftking88

http://www.montrealracing.com/wp/wp/2015/10/stolen-burned-jon-olssons-old-audi-rs6/

The famous Audi RS6 built by celebrity skier and snowboarder Jon Olsson has been stolen and burnt to the ground.

The incident happened last night in the Netherlands while the car was taking part in a photoshoot for the current owner Douwe Leitner. Armed robbers who had just held up a gas station stole the vehicle to be used as a getaway car. They later burned it to the ground to destroy any evidence.

They allegedly didn’t even have the key fob (it was still in Leitner’s pocket) so once the car was turned off it couldn’t have been started again.

It sucks to see such a nice work of art destroyed but thankfully nobody was injured in the process.

Olsson took to Instagram to break the news:

News just emerged that the #RS6DTM was found burt to the ground after last night armed robbery. You will be missed but never forgotten! Time to get to work on a new project that will make you proud!

#RS6DTM STOLEN IN ARMED ROBERY IN THE NETHERLANDS, CALL THE POLICE IF YOU SEE IT! Please share this info!

rs6-1.jpg

rs6-2.jpg

rs6-3.jpg

rs6-4.jpg

https://www.carthrottle.com/post/jon-olssons-former-rs6-dtm-has-been-burnt-to-the-ground/

Wow

(edited by admin)

I suspect the car just auto-ignited and they are trying to pass it to insurance as if it got stolen ...

Since it happened during a photoshoot, surely someone got pictures or video of the incident? The story sounds incredibly sketchy.

I suspect the car just auto-ignited and they are trying to pass it to insurance as if it got stolen ...

Je me pose la même question. Généralement quand une voiture volée est incendiée, c'est un gros indicateur de fraude. Et LOL à vouloir voler un tel véhicule pour commettre un vol, ça passe pas inaperçu de rouler un RS6 modifiée de cette façon.

One one hand I was like why steal such a recognizable car to getaway however its also one of the fastest cars on the road so makes sense too. What a shame

I'm in the picture he posted. The car was beautiful. Sad to find out it's been vandalized/destroyed.

I doubt it. In Europe its not uncommon for cars to be stolen and used for armed robberies and then burned to hide any evidence

in Europe they use these car as getaway because they look like normal car

... this one doesn't ...

who the hell will steal a yellow ferrari or a Jon olsson rs6 to getaway ? hollywood movie probably...

Back