Photoshoot: JP's MK6 GTI

let me know if you need a fundraiser event to buy some springs...it looks like they're broken...must be the potholes..

Took another look at it. Wheels are growing on me :0)

the thing i love about them is that they have that oldschool feel to them .. If my memory serves me correct, I think it has a similar to one of the wheels that were on the ferrari F40 but i could be wrong.

Oh, and the fact that they were designed locally is a bonus too

I'm not a fan of vw's and these pics are shitty. That being said; I saw this car in person and it is absolutely beautiful. The wheels are very unique unique and gorgeous. I said these pics are shitty because they do absolutely nothing for these wheels. They don't bring out the good points of the wheels. You don't see all the textures and the finishes of the different angles of the wheels. It's the wheels that make this car. Other than that it's just another vdub. Anyone who says the car is shitty and the wheels are shitty needs to see it in person.

I don't normally comment on anyone's car on this forum because I couldn't care less. But I saw this car on the forum first and thought it was meh. Then I saw it in real life and made an effort to come back and give a thumbs up to this car. Really well put together.

LOL I'm glad you think so! I personally think your talking outta your ass but thats okay. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. My buddy (the customer) loves the pics and he's super super happy with them. Really, thats all that matters :thefinger

LOL I'm glad you think so! I personally think your talking outta your ass but thats okay. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. My buddy (the customer) loves the pics and he's super super happy with them. Really, thats all that matters :thefinger

I didn't mean to say that the pics were shitty as in it was a crappy photoshoot. In general if you're just doing a photos hoot the pics are great. I was just saying the pics don't do justice for the wheels. Which the effects and everything that you used(if you used any) ended up making the wheels look dull in appearance meaning they just look like a regular silver finish in most of the pictures. And a few pics you almost got some of the aspects of it that make it look nice. Basically there's some different textures in my opinion that makes the wheels so much more than what they appear to be. And in my opinion that's what makes this whole car what it is. Otherwise it's just another regular vdub.

My apologies if I've offended you. The pics themselves are really nice. But I guess the emphasis wasn't mean to be just the wheels. But in my opinion it should of been because, and I reiterate, that's what makes this whole car what it is.

I didn't mean to say that the pics were shitty as in it was a crappy photoshoot. In general if you're just doing a photos hoot the pics are great. I was just saying the pics don't do justice for the wheels. Which the effects and everything that you used(if you used any) ended up making the wheels look dull in appearance meaning they just look like a regular silver finish in most of the pictures. And a few pics you almost got some of the aspects of it that make it look nice. Basically there's some different textures in my opinion that makes the wheels so much more than what they appear to be. And in my opinion that's what makes this whole car what it is. Otherwise it's just another regular vdub.

My apologies if I've offended you. The pics themselves are really nice. But I guess the emphasis wasn't mean to be just the wheels. But in my opinion it should of been because, and I reiterate, that's what makes this whole car what it is.

Ahhh, I read your message as an attack, My apology. But yea I see what you mean. Somethings you can't capture with a camera.

Back