Article: Justin Trudeau and his Mercedes 300SL

Notre nouveau PM à une Mercedes de collection qui vaut 500k, à des tattoos, fait de la boxe, fume du pot et est marié à une femme qui est encore vraiment belle à 40 ans passés...
Your move USA.

c'est une Haida Raven son tattoo

I'll just leave this in here:

While frequently described as a "trickster", Haidas believe Raven or Yelth or Hoya to be a complex reflection of one's own self. Raven can be a magician, a transformer, a potent creative force, sexual deviant or ravenous debaucher but always a cultural hero.

ROFL well shit, that sums up a Trudeau

he will trick us, play some magic tricks and fuck us up the ass while talking about religion and art

I'll be honest when I look at Justin Trudeau my gay detector is fully on. I'm sure he had sex and snorted coke with André Boisclair

slide_214402_830591_free.jpg

the look in his eye, you just KNOW they banged
justin trudeau is known to be THE most hung guy in canada, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed that man's ass while the ref was watching.
they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting himself lubbed enough just so he can take it. (if you're still reading this, you're gay as fuck or laughing hysterically) i can just imagine him begging for it, with justin barely able to force it past the knob, and that man moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. he would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to his stomach.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with his anal muscles clamping down on justins throbbing monstrosity, his whole body quivering in euphoria..
i bet he still masturbates to the memory of it

I'll just leave this in here:

While frequently described as a "trickster", Haidas believe Raven or Yelth or Hoya to be a complex reflection of one's own self. Raven can be a magician, a transformer, a potent creative force, sexual deviant or ravenous debaucher but always a cultural hero.

ROFL well shit, that sums up a Trudeau

he will trick us, play some magic tricks and fuck us up the ass while talking about religion and art

I'll be honest when I look at Justin Trudeau my gay detector is fully on. I'm sure he had sex and snorted coke with André Boisclair

http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/214402/slide_214402_830591_free.jpg

the look in his eye, you just KNOW they banged
justin trudeau is known to be THE most hung guy in canada, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed that man's ass while the ref was watching.
they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting himself lubbed enough just so he can take it. (if you're still reading this, you're gay as fuck or laughing hysterically) i can just imagine him begging for it, with justin barely able to force it past the knob, and that man moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. he would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to his stomach.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with his anal muscles clamping down on justins throbbing monstrosity, his whole body quivering in euphoria..
i bet he still masturbates to the memory of it

My gay detector go towards you ... No one can try to describe a dick like that without loving them ... i didnt finish reading because that was to much of an erotic gay roman

j'ai hate de voir les resultats d'un gouvernement liberal avec trudeau comme chef.

j'espere voir un bilan positif dans quelque annee.

pas mon genre de char, mais c'est une belle piece de collection.

Back