kijiji lol of the day

lord_galathon

This (photoshop?) showed up on my Facebook feed.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1084906671&siteLocale=fr_CA

11265447_678552338941886_4912421896376959921_n.jpg

8500$...

Not only is all that extra crap he's added in there not easy, but SUPER easy to steal by anyone that knows how even a Sidekick hardtop works, but it's completely useless for anyone that actually wants/knows those trucks.

That CAI and bored cylinder heads are lol, he's gone from 64HP to about 80HP and if anyone tried any type of boost on that engine it would go "puff the magic engine" and blow. Also, why bother: It's an AUTOMATIC! And the transmission in those trucks takes away like 1/2 the HP easy, it's the oldest school motherf*cking transmission ever put anywhere.

Is it easy to fix: yeah, sure.

Performance? lol....

I could go on but I think the photos are self-explanatory.

[ninja edit to troll BigFail: ]

Pour qu'elle soit parfaite pour moi elle devrait etre stock avec un soft-top et les roues original JDM. Un peu comme le mien.

Last edited:
inb4 haters
C'est sur que c'est zéro performance et 7000$ trop cher mais bon, c'est drôle. pi j'aime VRMT mieux voir ça que des civic de ticounes.

#SuzukiClub
#Where is outsiders?

Not only is all that extra crap he's added in there not easy, but SUPER easy to steal by anyone that knows how even a Sidekick hardtop works, but it's completely useless for anyone that actually wants/knows those trucks.

Voyons donc, ça pas rapport ce que tu dit. Un truck clean comme ça et avec autant d'investissement, ça couche pas dehors de toute façon...

Back