Location hatchback,dilemme entre 3 models !

La blonde de mon pere vien d’acheter une golf comme la tienne mais blanche hier et ma dit cela aussi,complexe 440 aucun stress et zero a ce lancer sur toi comme des vautours.

@Setak, I don't know if your dealer sales person advised you on the question I asked a few weeks ago but in case anyone else was wondering, I emailed a local one and she replied:

2019 Models are supposed to get released end of next month. And will start to show in the dealership around beginning of December.

Well that sucks, I don't think I can wait that long, looks like a lease transfer or another model is in my future.

@Setak, I don't know if your dealer sales person advised you on the question I asked a few weeks ago but in case anyone else was wondering, I emailed a local one and she replied:

2019 Models are supposed to get released end of next month. And will start to show in the dealership around beginning of December.

Well that sucks, I don't think I can wait that long, looks like a lease transfer or another model is in my future.

Oh sorry. I was sure i told you.

My seller told me end of october or november. I guess it's a little later.

But why a 2019? You can surely get a deal on a 2018 now no ?

Yes I can get a deal but I have 2 concerns: 1) If buying, since it's the end of the 2018 model year with 2019s about to be released, then there will be a big depreciation hit within a few weeks.
2) I was interested in trying the 1.4T/6 MT option on both 5 dr and FWD wagon.
Then again I continue to overspend in rental cars so have to make a more financially viable choice soon.

Well yeah if you want the 6spd... The 5spd is just fine with the 1.8t.

Maybe try a jetta 1.4t 6spd at the dealer ? You will see if you like this better than a 1.8 5spd. It can be a solution if it worth the wait or not.

For the depreciation. 2018 have all the new look (minus the radio) but have the 1.8tsi. Some people will look for the 1.8tsi and not the 1.4tsi. I'm not so sure it will it that hard.

Seller told me somewhere between october and november for the 2019.

You can call Martin at complexe 440. He is super friendly.
Bonus, the F&I was not pushy at all, never saw an F&I that smooth.

Shes kinna cute also ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Saw a couple of vehicles the past few days including a 2017 Golf Highline 6AT. Clean in and out, dealer maintained, low mileage. Must admit it was really impressive for an automatic also in sport mode. But the best is the private seller was clearly a VAG enthusiast and knew his stuff.
As much as Iike manuals a fully equipped automatic Golf is not out of the question. I got lazy from all those months of driving automatics and CVTs but it's just easy. That said maybe I should call local VW dealers and find a 5 spd manual 1.8T to put some concerns to rest.
Good idea about trying the Jetta 1.4T 6MT too, I should do that back to back.

Back