MEET #3 MOVED 2 weeks! Saturday.. same time same place

Status
Not open for further replies.

euro2low

sorry guys, but i really want it to be a nice day where we can stand outside with tshirts and take pictures. I am sure you can all make it next week instead.

EDIT: i will post the same list of names for the event. If you cannot make it on the 27th of this month (same place / time) let me know so i can take your name out.

F4(1) Nino
F4(2) Marty
F4(3) Sophie
F4(4) Shane
F4(5) Mark
F4(6) Ryan
(7) M85Iroc-Z
(8) 6starnation
(9) chaseme
(10) beach
(11) Colin
(12) Cristos
(13) S.G.D
(14) benn
(15) RossWRX
(16) DVDEPOT
(17) spudnyo
(18) Danny
(20) jamie_w456
(21) BurnsWRC = joe
(22) wildcat-mp5
(23) Joey
(24) casey930 - Maybe
(25) Andre AKA subydude
(26) alex1
(27) jpWRX

Last edited:
You will have to count me out then, i'm off all weekend with some friends! So it will be for next time

Yeah, if we're going to start delaying it, we'll hold out for the sunshine on the 27th. Obviously with +/- 30 people wanting to go, we won't be able to coordinate it so that everyone can come. Some people will be busy, some won't be. However, the weather does change, and it's still just a prediction for rain on the 20th, so we'll wait for the week to pass by a little more.

jamie_w456 said:
i'm out of town next weekend boys

You're easily the third person that will be out of town next weekend. Me and Nino will confer, take everything into account, and put up the new date soon

looks like it will be the 24th if the weather is not good next week. who knows.. maybe we have another few people that can come that week.

I'll be there whenever, as long as someone picks me up :D

btw I'm the photographer ;)

However if anyone else wants to bring their camera, please do so *tu*

Last edited:
Nice!!

I would like to be in if I could...I have little bump on the hood and not really nice on a photoshoot, and it's not done, I have trouble with 1-2 synchro, hard to shifting with no transmission noise, no track for me, but I use it to go out of town in weekends, I can't the may 20 but next after the 27, it's ok for me, if no matters :dunno:

I know others suby owners. They don't know montrealracing, like me since few days.

Sorry for my english, and I'm new and frencH
There only english people or french people are in?

JP
wrx 03 sedan
Blue Pacifica
:butthead:
:beer:

Julep is on Décarie, 7700??

Last edited:
The 27th sounds good - I'll be there with my SGM Impreza 2.5i hehehe not patient enought to wait for the white!!! And by the 27th I will have mastered driving my new car!!!! :D

Will post pics soon ... when the weather is nicer and she's not all dirty from the rain....

- MsMiranda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back