My 303whp All Motor K24 RSX-S **new setup on pg.15-16**

HAHA! lulz were had.

Thanks Man,

The gears are pretty cool, theres no loss in power when i shift.
the only downside is on the highway, im revving at 3500 rpm at 120 kmh in 6th gear. but thats nbd

Count yourself lucky, I rev 3500 at 120 also. Only 5 gears though. Also 6 cylinders to feed :(

Any more plans for this summer?

3500 at 120 doesn't seem that bad considering the mods, my friend has b-series type R tranny and he's at 4k at 120, there's one less gear but still your gears aren't made to be long anyway

I hear you, seems 4.08 gears are popular with the Z guys...just not so sure how I'd like that for daily driving but for lapping I think it would be awesome.

your right, better track use = worse daily drive. your call. you know what id choose.lol

lolll alex was telling me about your gears....and that you shift like a pussy, but thats between you and him haha.

HAHA, ya he told me. lol
granny shifting, not double clutching like i should..

tbh im trying to preserve my tranny lol, im building this for lapping. i dont wanna break shit on the strip.

Count yourself lucky, I rev 3500 at 120 also. Only 5 gears though. Also 6 cylinders to feed :(

Any more plans for this summer?

lol, were just giving fuel/money away revving like that. and 94 octane is expeeeze.

no more plans to speak of for this summer, but that doesnt mean im done..lol
im waiting for next year to overhaul the suspension, brakes and interior.

did the M3 challenge the rsx on the wangan yet?

...i was lazy.

3500 its not bad im at 4200 at 120 lol

haha wow!
you make me feel better!

whats your setup?

went to napi tonight to test the new transmission.
no track prep and still on bad tires. again i had zero traction.

good results nonetheless.

null-14.jpg

next wednesday night is Hondafest at Napi, there will be glue on the track, the goal is 13.6 on street tires.
you guys should come.

13.9 c'est vraiment à chier comme temps considérant ton trap speed de 106 mph.
Pour te donné un idée ma civic si 2006 i/h/e sur pneu 4 saison d'origine avait fait 14.1 @ 101 mph.
D'après moi ton char est capable de faire du 13 flat.

13.9 c'est vraiment à chier comme temps considérant ton trap speed de 106 mph.
Pour te donné un idée ma civic si 2006 i/h/e sur pneu 4 saison d'origine avait fait 14.1 @ 101 mph.
D'après moi ton char est capable de faire du 13 flat.

exact tout est sur ton 60ft comme moi aussi je fesais des temps entre 13.8 et 14 flat car sa colais pas pentoute et je trap entre 104-106mph, j'ai meme vue un gars faire un 13.9 avec un civic et il est entré a 99mph,

Dont forget the weather is also a factor, last year at napi when it was october, it was a littlr cold, my car was fkin fast i was doing 13.3 with wheelspin ( it was stock )
Idk about n/a but i can sure tell u willl get a better time

Need to get your 1/8th mile under 9 seconds!!

lol.
agreed! it will happen.

WHATTTT i leave early n u hit 13.9 in the water heater !!!!!!!!!! congrats ... i need to drop my time also

thx dude! im happy you beat your time also!
ps. my tips saved you 0.700 so you owe me a beer!

bon temps mais a napi c'est rare que sa colle bien, sa colle plus dans la rue que la des fois lol

merci!
vous etes 100% correct.
une soir au Napi sans colle donne moins traction que la rue.

avec colle cest tres proche.

Dont forget the weather is also a factor, last year at napi when it was october, it was a littlr cold, my car was fkin fast i was doing 13.3 with wheelspin ( it was stock )
Idk about n/a but i can sure tell u willl get a better time

Very true.
you better come next time. i wanna see the FD in action.

lol.

Very true.
you better come next time. i wanna see the FD in action.

my car's been impounded, will have it back in 2 weeks and once i got it FO SHO we hittin the napierville, or if u want we can go to mirabel, they put glue over there, if you have good axels that wont break u can launch at 8000 :p

lollol

my car's been impounded, will have it back in 2 weeks and once i got it FO SHO we hittin the napierville, or if u want we can go to mirabel, they put glue over there, if you have good axels that wont break u can launch at 8000 :p

ouch.. if u want ur car back, im down to pull a gone in 60 seconds maneuver , do you have a Hummer and a DMX CD?

lemme know when you want to go, and launching at 8000... i think il pass on that one lol

^^At least you know your tranny can take it.

That's what all the civics and teggys do. There's probably one a night minimum that stays at the line though lol

^^At least you know your tranny can take it.

That's what all the civics and teggys do. There's probably one a night minimum that stays at the line though lol

haha, thats why i launch at 2500 where i make 120 hp lol
times arnt the best but i wont break anything. lol

You're also getting traction compared to VTAK BWAAAAAAA for 100 feet lol

I'm sure they all wonder why they get 17+ too

Back