My first time at Lafleur's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha why is the 6th gen suddenly so popular among us! :p There's no need for a meet of accords. Thursdays at Lafleur's is owned by Accords! haha jk, Just try to come by any Thursday there will be at least one accord there... *cough *GUS* cough*

I'm not really into hang outs (julep/la fleur etc) but if the weather's nice and i'm free, I might drop by just to say 'ssup ;)

Originally posted by HondaGus
im always there :)

but an ACCORD MET SOUND GREAT!!

YEAH BABY YEAAAAAH !! :bigup:

BTW, I asked people who was the owner of your car (because I wanted to park beside) but they just answered me "he's probably around"

I Was like 'man!!' when I saw you had the same sticker at the same place !!

generaltao, you are the reason why HID's are getting a bad rap. HID's belong in HID housings, not modified halogen headlight assemblies. I bet you don't even have a cutoff, and an auto leveling system. That's one thing I hope the SAAQ put in their modified list of "do not's".

STOCK! RULES!!! taillights that is...

these are my next headlights!

in progress right now

ks192-b001bbb.jpg

Originally posted by Greco
generaltao, you are the reason why HID's are getting a bad rap. HID's belong in HID housings, not modified halogen headlight assemblies. I bet you don't even have a cutoff, and an auto leveling system. That's one thing I hope the SAAQ put in their modified list of "do not's".

dude it's his life,car and money so you might not like it but plz dont bash it {not everyone can affords a serie 5 BMW} well come back to bash it if it blinds you and gets you in a hospital or something but for now it's all good :rolleyes:

Originally posted by bigtuffguy
keep me posted if there are any accord meets in the west island, id like some ideas for my 4th gen.

same here, I'd love to see an accord club.....or just a meeting, it'd be fun!

Originally posted by TheGreatOne
Isn't there MAC...Montreal Accord Club ?

Hmm yeah I heard about them.....but for some reason I like to have it with MR members. If it's not a club, we could just have a meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back