MY new BABY.....more goodies to come..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Stunna de-Prix
rsx you know anything about cars?
i dont consider imports as cars
there are just pieces of shit
funny, I don't see any GMs racing F1:dunno:

stick to oval tracks with your garbage...

i be thinkin yo, my wiggaz are cool yo, we don't cause trouble we don't botha nobody. we're just some wiggazwho on the mic, and when we rock up on tha mic we rock tha mic. yo word my homeslices. i think there ain't nothin wrong w/ my wiggaz,cuz we be smokin tha chronic and pimpin tha hoes who ain't got no siph. peace out gangstas. Shaniqua b callin my name fo some wild interacial sex. lata my doggs

hmmm f1's

well then

they suck

nascar are much faster

oh and i see that toyota has somehow gotten into the truck series

that should be fun

as of now all there trucks have finished last

see paul tracy? he rolls a ford

i be thinkin yo, my wiggaz are cool yo, we don't cause trouble we don't botha nobody. we're just some wiggazwho on the mic, and when we rock up on tha mic we rock tha mic. yo word my homeslices. i think there ain't nothin wrong w/ my wiggaz,cuz we be smokin tha chronic and pimpin tha hoes who ain't got no siph. peace out gangstas. Shaniqua b callin my name fo some wild interacial sex. lata my doggs

OK Slick Rick, time for some new rhymes. And lets be honest nobodies calling you to have sex, you might have mistaken her with your mother. Maybe you couldn't tell it was her, cuz my dick was down her throat.

hmmm f1's

well then

they suck

nascar are much faster

oh and i see that toyota has somehow gotten into the truck series

that should be fun

as of now all there trucks have finished last

see paul tracy? he rolls a ford

Nascar faster than F1? Think before you talk. Whats with the affection for outdated underdevelopped cars that go around incricles. By the way I know a great place you can find Busch Series Miller Lite jackets you ****ing hick.

Out of curiousity are you the result of that passionate night when your mother ****ed your brother. By the way, thank your mother cuz she sucks a mean dick
:bigup:

look f00 i aint no hick i already dun told ya im a wigga

and nascar are faster

200+mph

and take the best honda/acura has to offer of there show room
and race a WS6 Trans AM

that will shut u up quick

underate my cock lick nutz

Originally posted by 5 time banned
look f00 i aint no hick i already dun told ya im a wigga

and nascar are faster

200+mph

and take the best honda/acura has to offer of there show room
and race a WS6 Trans AM

that will shut u up quick

underate my cock lick nutz
I told you already, think before you talk. Go inform yourself before start tapping on the keyboard.

hear about the shooting at vatican???
some f00 scuffed my force 1's

u know the rest

Why would you even brag about something like that, even if you did actually do it? (we all know you didn't)

You really need to grow up and lose the wannabe gangsta shit.

are you "wigger" guys for real???
Cuz if this is one big joke, u guys are pretty funny!
And lets see...., nascar faster than f1.....:rolleyes: :eek:

hear about the shooting at vatican???
some f00 scuffed my force 1's

u know the rest

UM......I WAS AT VATICAN THAT NIGHT AND I WAS ABOUT 10 FEET FROM THE SHOOTER.AND GUESS WHAT,HE WAS BLACK GUY.

AS FOR NASCAR BEING FASTER THEN F1,U REALLY ARE RETARDED.AND A 2002NSX VS A 2002 WS6 FIRBIRD/CAMARO,THE NSX WOULD SMOKE IT!!

KEVIN U DONT KNOW **** ALL,AND ALL YOUR DOING IS MAKING PEOPLE LAUGH AT YOU.NOBODY IS TAKING YOU SERIOUSLY,AND NOBODY IS SCARED OF YOU!!

Originally posted by wut?cbr

KEVIN U DONT KNOW **** ALL,AND ALL YOUR DOING IS MAKING PEOPLE LAUGH AT YOU.NOBODY IS TAKING YOU SERIOUSLY,AND NOBODY IS SCARED OF YOU!!

Agreed
:bigup:

ahahahha~~, what is he, he's trying to rap on MR board?? man,,
F1 is slower then nascar?? ahahahha~~ u juss make me laugh.
i know u like those nascar stuff but um... plz..
and btw, any cars are better than ur bus pass.
damn lil thug wannabe fakerz...

anyways, let's get back to this s2000.
it's hell nice ride again!! :bigup: :bigup:

ok show me where a f1 does 320km/h?????
i never seen it ever
did you watch daytona? they had laps over 200+mph 320km/h
i would like to see a f1 drive daytona

Originally posted by Dayton Roller
ok show me where a f1 does 320km/h?????
i never seen it ever
did you watch daytona? they had laps over 200+mph 320km/h
i would like to see a f1 drive daytona

STOP flooding this ****ing thread you dont know what the **** you are talking about.

i just did some searching here is what i founf the fastest speed ever reached by a F1 was 361.8km/h in 1999 by david coulthard

i must admit impresive for a extremly areo dynamic car that can redline between 12-14,000 rpms (not exact on max rpm but i know its around there)

Now for Nascar, i trying to find the fastest speed reached by a Nascar but i have yet to find it i will soon though

But the Fastest Lap ever clocked was by Billy Elliot in 1987 @ 212.809mph 345.2km/h. now anyone with a brain can conclude that is a Lap average, thus meaning he must have been going faster in some parts and slower in other like in the turns of the large Taladega superspeedway. it would be easy to assume that he could easily hit 220 on the back strait and avrage around 195+ in the turns

now i never said F1's are not fast the sure are but when people say nascar is slow, yet they have the same top speeds as the highly areo dynamic f1's.

and look the nascar record was in 87 when they raced the same body shell as the car i have, Elliot had a 87 Grand Prix, and ran restictor plates to limit the fuel intake. i would like to see what a mordern nacar with out a resrictor can do, im sure it would be around the cart top speeds

here are the info pages
http://www.talladegasuperspeedway.com/
http://www.mat.uc.pt/~rps/f1/top_speed.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back