Need help, I think I fucked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from ER. Nut sack is stitched and nut can't fall through cut. Will post pic tomorrow morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry Goffy, not buying it. I've broken limbs before and no fucks were given... It's just pain. Hit up a baseball game once before going to the hospital for a broken leg. However I once nicked my sack with electric clippers, and within a few seconds of seeing that, I was rolling around on the floor in cold sweats, thinking I was dying.

I don't believe any sane man that actually has a physical and emotional connection with his package would be able to react the way you claim to have. Ahh fuck. My sack is pouring blood. I can see my nut...Better go ask MR what to do...

That, and you got banned a few weeks ago for that double account. Plus you got called out on the double account before the ban and you denied it. You're the troll who cried wolf. Your words mean nothing now... Do you even exist? Do I?

Sorry Goffy, not buying it. I've broken limbs before and no fucks were given... It's just pain. Hit up a baseball game once before going to the hospital for a broken leg. However I once nicked my sack with electric clippers, and within a few seconds of seeing that, I was rolling around on the floor in cold sweats, thinking I was dying.

I don't believe any sane man that actually has a physical and emotional connection with his package would be able to react the way you claim to have. Ahh fuck. My sack is pouring blood. I can see my nut...Better go ask MR what to do...

That, and you got banned a few weeks ago for that double account. Plus you got called out on the double account before the ban and you denied it. You're the troll who cried wolf. Your words mean nothing now... Do you even exist? Do I?

Is this real life ? What is the meaning of life ? Maybe life is just made to cut nutsack.

e25547d218fc715cbb26fc28e3f16a64.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

faut être naif pour croire que cette photo là est véritable... faut je trouve un moyen de faire de l'argent avec ce genre de personne

Nice op. When you posted the map screenshot pretending to be at the hospital your IP was showing you were at College Vanier at this time. You're a little shit, never post stories again.

You have to think why would anyone that's actually going through this actually post it on MR lol and update as he's going through the process makes zero sense

Anyone remember Jim from The American Pie when he tried to jerk off with crazy glue instead of lube and ended up in an ambulance with some crazy chick.

Nice try OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back