Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super-Charged

So the problem is my girlfriend has a 2005 honda civic si, now thats not the problem the problem is in the states all the honda models are different then the honda models here. For example a 2005 civic SI is a SIR here and the ex there is the si here. But i just need somebody to conform that will me because i dont want to buy something for her car that wont fitb
Thanks MR

Confirm what? You just stated the proper differences in the 01-05 Civic between the US and Canada. If you have a Canadian Civic Si, then you are searching for American Civic EX parts. If you are looking at headlights, you are only looking at 04-05 items (coupe or sedan, just sedan needs different bulb hubs off a coupe). If you are looking for skirts, 04-05 items for front and rear, 01-05 for sides. Exhaust is all the same. For suspension, tie/sway bars are the same - shocks are different (looking for 03-05 I believe).

I'd point you to where I used to moderate; http://civicforums.com (used to be 7thgencivic.com) and used to have majority 7th gen owners. But well, I left there a long while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back