New Look

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
There has been a slight redesign of montrealracing and the forum. If you really dislike the new colors you may switch back to the blue style at the bottom of the page. I invite you to check out the new site and report any issues in this thread. *tu*

http://www1.montrealracing.com

stylechange.jpg

Also, there will be a 24h delay before the site propagates to the other server so until then you will continue to see the old site if you type in montrealracing.com.

Maybe I'm just blind, but I can't find the "find new post" button...

Edit:

Found it under links...

Well, if you had some space in the fonction bar, that'd be nice to have the fonction back up there... Going under "Links", loading a bulky menu...

We want NEW POSTS!

Edit #2:

BUG! I can't modify my options of my account, when I click save, it bring me to the main account page...

Whoa. I was surfing around the site, and I thought I was in a different forum for a sec. haha.

Interesting colors.

I like it too. Good work. The main site is 10x better too. I like how you can login on the homepage now.

Also, when did you add the "My Photos" for everyone's profile?

*tu* to all the *upgrades*

It's almost worth it to get premium. :p

EasyRyder said:
where is this my photos?

Under your name:

EasyRyder
12000 RPM

Car: GTS4 BEYBAY BEYBAY
My Photos

J-Money said:
Under your name:

EasyRyder
12000 RPM

Car: GTS4 BEYBAY BEYBAY
My Photos
ya i saw, thanks man, and whats this for, to put pics of ourself or w.e type thing? whats the purpose?

hey danny, i think the color of the car on the top logo is way too off. better smoothen the color. make it blend with the rest of the site

Dunno, I guess you can have your own "gallery" of pictures, hopefully your cars, so people can see them anytime. :) I've seen this on other forums before.

Great additions DannyITR.

Sorry the my photos section is not quite ready so I just removed the link.

For new posts the link has been put in the dropdown menu called "links"

DannyITR said:

Boo! I just uploaded pics to test it out. :D

DannyITR said:

Yea, but wouldn't it be possible to add it in the fonction bar? Going into thoses bulky menu for a well used fonction :dunno:

And like I said on the first post, I still can't modify my profile/options...

Anyways... good work!

IE: If there's not enought space, there are tons of link in the main fonction bar that could be added in a submenu... I mean, we all look at the list of fast cars, but it's not even close to be used as much as New Posts (or the list of racetrack etc etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back