Nice sighting over the weekend *pics*

Status
Not open for further replies.

photoshopaddict

I know they are not exotics but they are still nice cars.

_DSC2384_original_copy.jpg

_DSC2401_original_copy.jpg

_DSC2402_copy.jpg

_DSC2330_copy.jpg

I saved the best for last :) :

DSC_2762_original_copy.jpg

Nice pictures mais peut-être un peu trop foncée ? Surtout celle du touareg !

Awesome pics!!!

You could get a 1991 Corolla look awesome with your photograph skills...

Great job.

Great job Mat. I love the Touareg shot *tu* , I would maybe darken the wheels a bit though, it looks akward.

Very Nice long exposure pictures, Although the G35 shot is a bit soft. Overall great work! What are you shooting with?

felicitation encore Matt!!
cest dommage que tu nai pas pu venir au BBQ en fds, tu as rate qqes chose yavait des belles rex partout ( la plus part tu les avais deja vue, mais yen avais qqes une de nouvelles!! )

Great job Mat. I love the Touareg shot *tu* , I would maybe darken the wheels a bit though, it looks akward.

I agree, it would be better.

Very Nice long exposure pictures, Although the G35 shot is a bit soft. Overall great work! What are you shooting with?

I have a Nikon D200 + BP with 18-70mm F3.5-4.5 and some other goodies.

felicitation encore Matt!!
cest dommage que tu nai pas pu venir au BBQ en fds, tu as rate qqes chose yavait des belles rex partout ( la plus part tu les avais deja vue, mais yen avais qqes une de nouvelles!! )

Je sais! Ca m'a vraiment décu de pas pouvoir venir :( Peut-être l'année prochaine!

incroyable man

how do you take pics while drivin?

It takes balls :p Especially when you are driving at the same time and no one to keep the car straight.

Did you take the pics with a filter (lens) or were they touched up later?

Beside the Porsche one, I had a circular polarizer. But they all are touched up in photoshop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back