Noël tabar*ak

Purolator screwed me over with all the gifts for my nephew's and nieces so today we had to go out and repurchase everything

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Purolator screwed me over with all the gifts for my nephew's and nieces so today we had to go out and repurchase everything

Amazon dis the same last year.

They Said to keep IT ( free) and gave me a 15$ card as a bonus.

Not so bad

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

This is the problem with customer service these days "give it free and they'll be happy" I don't care about the money but it was a massive inconvenience to go out and buy everything again because Purolator isnt capable of delivering a package. Tracking sayings "transit shipping delay expected delivery: unknown"

They are a useless shipping company along with Canada Post.

This is the problem with customer service these days "give it free and they'll be happy" I don't care about the money but it was a massive inconvenience to go out and buy everything again because Purolator isnt capable of delivering a package. Tracking sayings "transit shipping delay expected delivery: unknown"

They are literally the same company. Purolator is owned by cp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah i know. To be honest i didnt go Buy anything else because no show on the 24 and everything is close on 25.

I saw them at the SuperBowl after Christmas.... Soo SuperBowl gift lol. They didnt realise i gave them nothing on the 25... Too Much gift anyway

Yeah i know. To be honest i didnt go Buy anything else because no show on the 24 and everything is close on 25.

I saw them at the SuperBowl after Christmas.... Soo SuperBowl gift lol. They didnt realise i gave them nothing on the 25... Too Much gift anyway

We only get the kids gifts. I don't need anything from other adults

Un tres grand % des gens achète en ligne de nos jours,
en plus on sait tous que dans le temps des Fetes y'a un gros rush d'achat donc de livraison,
c'est assé évident que la livraison peu retarder un peu ou beaucoup peu importe la compagnie.

Commande Mi-Novembre et tu va etre certain d'avoir tes cadeaux pour Noel ...

jsuis tu le seul qui se branle en pensant à Didi mais qui a aussi aucune calisse d'idée de quoi elle a l'air

J’pense que t’es le seul à ne pas savoir à quoi je ressemble. Mais HM et Rejjy vont bientôt se pointer pour te dire que je suis une regular jane sans intérêt.

Back