****Official 2012-2013 Canadiens de Montreal Thread!****

Le but ye bon plekanec a pousser turris sur budaj pi a place de ce crisser a terre devant lbut pour reparer aon erreur il plaide sa cause .... Ottawa es bcp trop opportuniste and this series is over.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

D'apres moi ils ont juste hate d'en finir avec les series pour pouvoir se la couler douce.

Osti de series de marde. Dire que nous étions l'une des meilleur équipes cette saison. Dure a croire quand ont voit sa.

Toutes les badlucks, les blessures et les buts de marde arrive contre nous, ça pas d'allure. Une chose par contre ils ne profitent pas assez de tous les power plays qu'on a enfin ce soir!

Ottawa et le festival du but de vidange se poursuit .... 2 but de poubelle plus un autre beau but style salon de quilles ...criss de ligue de bambo

Chu sur le soccer en afrique ou cest que les arbitres ont pas de soulier ni de sifflet cest mieux arbitrer que cette ligue de fond de grange

Not many Habs fan thought much of the Sens at the beginning of the series, many even thought they were gonna be an easy prey being second in the East. Montreal came out arrogant the first 2 games I thought. While it's easy to blame the refs, reality is Ottawa played hard every nights, 60 minutes per game. Ottawa just taught a lesson of humility to Montreal and they will grow stronger from this experience.

On a vu de tout cette serie ... du hockey de la lutte du soccer et des quille... manque juste un but de tennis

Not many Habs fan thought much of the Sens at the beginning of the series, many even thought they were gonna be an easy prey being second in the East. Montreal came out arrogant the first 2 games I thought. While it's easy to blame the refs, reality is Ottawa played hard every nights, 60 minutes per game. Ottawa just taught a lesson of humility to Montreal and they will grow stronger from this experience.

but again tonight we play better then the sens but we cant score... bourque hit the post and colby the cross bar !!! ottawa are good to get some lucky bounce and to pick up the garbage goals !!! but still ottawa will win and i will have to accept it loll

Ottawa was outplayed game 1-2-4-and so far 5 ... they got f@cking lucky ... Anderson is crazy hot ... and we have a serious problem in goals ... wake up ... sens suck and they dont deserve what they are getting ...

but again tonight we play better then the sens but we cant score... bourque hit the post and colby the cross bar !!! ottawa are good to get some lucky bounce and to pick up the garbage goals !!! but still ottawa will win and i will have to accept it loll
Absolutely. Never said Montreal didn't play well. I just meant despite all that, Ottawa never gave up. You got to admit though that McLean outcoached Therien. He gave the chance to sooo many kids to prove themselves and that's exactly what they did.
Ottawa was outplayed game 1-2-4-and so far 5 ... they got f@cking lucky ... Anderson is crazy hot ... and we have a serious problem in goals ... wake up ... sens suck and they dont deserve what they are getting ...
I wouldn't go as far as saying Ottawa sucks but they do deserve what they're getting. They're not called the "pesky sens" through out the league for no reason. They don't give up, they're a grinder team. It's a miracle Ottawa is even in the playoff with the high amount of injuries this season. Do I think my team will win the cup? Absolutely not!!!

Back