Official UFC Thread

bsiping is no easy fight for gsp? left hook larry will be far above and beyond anyone gsp has fought in his career.

Wish people would stop underestimating Mike. the guy has like 30 ufc wins, is a consistent top ten fighter and a really tough sob. Why do people keep talking about him like he's matt mitrione.

I'm surprised it's actually happening. I guess this will be the story of the summer. People are going to be talking about this non-stop. It's going to be yuge.
effectivement... pas mal sure qu'on renverra pu mcgregor après aussi

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

checking prices and no matter how you slice it, it's gonna be a good $1500/weekend just for flight+hotel+ticket+food (strippers optional)

effectivement... pas mal sure qu'on renverra pu mcgregor après aussi

Smart move from McGregor, Cashh in several millions, enough to live like a rich man for the rest of his life, doesnt matter if you loose, ill be as happu if he win or loose, the guy had nothing to loose, and if maywether win he has nothing to brag about.

Its a win/win situation. All the pressure is on Maywether for this one.

McGregor if he is smart, unless he get another big $$$ fight, he will stay retired

Props to him

McGregor sera pas capable de lander 1 shot sur Mayweather

but if he does, Jr is out, McGregor is much younger and stronger.
Also if he loses, lol he's gonna laugh and retire with 100M+. If he still has some fire left he'll fight for chump change like a few mil hahaha. UFC is so fukin cheap.

You've got to think the UFC is getting a chunk of that McGregor money for letting him fight in the 1st place.

They have been cannibalizing sales from the boxing and WWE events, it's not a bad move promo wise. Imagine if he wins...

Ufc take a chunk for the event for sure.

But im sure mcgregor is out after the 75mil he will cash. He alway said that he will retire young. He already made history 2 time . What if he made it a third

going to be a great weekend of fighting, hopefully the Bellator card isnt over hyped. That fat fuck JH missed weight again.

missing weight at middleweight.. LOL
$

Surprisingly a decent card last night even with the main event being scrapped.

Browne legit has the Rousey curse.

Le fucking suit dr mcgregor a la conferance de presse avec mauweater ... osti que je laime haha

8311eecfd5c02b47229f845b8a1fa762.jpg

loled at that suit but that press conference was god awful, so much scripted bs shit talk. Floyd must be one of the dumbest athletes of all time.

Back