Official UFC Thread

Boom

Pour vrai Usman avais l'air frais comme un premier round

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

Wooooooooo !!!! Mais quel combat !! Colby est tout un guerrier ! Se rendre jusqu'au cinquième round avec une mâchoire cassé faut le faire ! Mais props a usman, tout un comeback.

Btw a par que j'ai hâte de voir McGregor même si 170 c'est vraiment pas sont poids ...

Khabib vs Ferguson si yarrive rien. Ça va être malade

I think the picture is pretty clear, Colby thought he could outbox him no matter what just like the expert said a few pages he is 100x better, clearly not the case and need a backup plan next time. I was hoping to see some ground game...

Btw a par que j'ai hâte de voir McGregor même si 170 c'est vraiment pas sont poids ...

Khabib vs Ferguson si yarrive rien. Ça va être malade

Moi je suis pas tant hype, McGregor à le style parfait pour contrer cowboy. Cerrone va vouloir échanger coup pour coup et quand il affronte un striker elite, ça se termine rarement bien pour lui.

I think the picture is pretty clear, Colby thought he could outbox him no matter what just like the expert said a few pages he is 100x better, clearly not the case and need a backup plan next time. I was hoping to see some ground game...

To his defense, he did outbox usman in the first two, then suffered a broken jaw in the third and slowed big time. But broken jaw apart, he did looked gassed compare to marty.

ya who knows what kind of pain he was in. I saw them say the jaw is broken and seconds later he ate a kick to the jaw like a champ.

Moi je suis pas tant hype, McGregor à le style parfait pour contrer cowboy. Cerrone va vouloir échanger coup pour coup et quand il affronte un striker elite, ça se termine rarement bien pour lui.

je suis d'accord mais contre Diaz a 170 il as même pas eu besoin de cut weight et il etais même pas a 170.

Je pense qu'il peut stop cowboy qui est pu dans sont prime anyway...

J'adore Conor mais j'ai pas l'imprésion qu'il revien pour prouvé quelque chose

je suis d'accord mais contre Diaz a 170 il as même pas eu besoin de cut weight et il etais même pas a 170.

Je pense qu'il peut stop cowboy qui est pu dans sont prime anyway...

J'adore Conor mais j'ai pas l'imprésion qu'il revien pour prouvé quelque chose

Ouais il était à 168 mais geathje ( whatever comme ça s'écrit lol ) qui est un 155 lbs la knocked the fuck out et Justin est pas le striker que Connor est. Mais bon les MMA maths ça fonctionne jamais lol.

Good night boys, its nice to have a clean thread on MR where we agree even in disagreement.

Yeah i enjoy sharing our opinion without being called a casual like on MMA Facebook pages lol. Everybody simply throws this lame ass comment every time they disagree with you rofl.

Yeah i enjoy sharing our opinion without being called a casual like on MMA Facebook pages lol. Everybody simply throws this lame ass comment every time they disagree with you rofl.
Pfff casual

Lol

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

So Dana wants Masvidal vs Usman next? damn (apparently Max vs Volko 2 would be a possibility as well)

Max got his leg busted big time, that was a terrible game changer. He didnt get hit in the face, it was all because of leg damage.

If they do a rematch, Max should focus on avoiding leg damage, and do more point striking and he should be fine to win the rematch. Volko is not gonna gaz out anytime soon, so Max will have to focus on avoiding leg kick and go with the Jab.

Usman vs Colby. Im one of the few Colby Fan. I had it 2-2 prior to fifth round.

Colby told his team at the end of 3th round that his jaw is broken, Joe Rogan heard it and start screaming it like he always do repeatidly every 5 second, one of Usman Team heard it and told it to Usman between round 4and 5. They told Usman to switch from body shot to his jaw because it is broken. Wich Usman did, and we know the result.

Im 100% sure that without that crucial information it would have been a Draw or split decision.

Mark my word, Colby will get another Champ fight soon

Mais sérieusement les équipe doive bon avoir des dépisteurs qui écoute le match et call ce que les équipes dis...

Honestly wow
Colby is fking beast, he talks a lot of shit but goddamn after this fight I am a big fan

He needs to watch those bodyshots next time, i think ultimately it's those ridiculous bodyshot that killed him

Usman vs Masvidal will be really fun
But i would love to see Masvidal vs Leon first though

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Max got his leg busted big time, that was a terrible game changer. He didnt get hit in the face, it was all because of leg damage.

If they do a rematch, Max should focus on avoiding leg damage, and do more point striking and he should be fine to win the rematch. Volko is not gonna gaz out anytime soon, so Max will have to focus on avoiding leg kick and go with the Jab.

Usman vs Colby. Im one of the few Colby Fan. I had it 2-2 prior to fifth round.

Colby told his team at the end of 3th round that his jaw is broken, Joe Rogan heard it and start screaming it like he always do repeatidly every 5 second, one of Usman Team heard it and told it to Usman between round 4and 5. They told Usman to switch from body shot to his jaw because it is broken. Wich Usman did, and we know the result.

Im 100% sure that without that crucial information it would have been a Draw or split decision.

Mark my word, Colby will get another Champ fight soon

Honnêtement peu de gens pensait que Usman pouvait rivaliser en striking avec Colby, c'est arrivé et il la envoyé au tapis.. briser la mâchoire etc.. même si Covington as très bien fait je pense que sa la vraiment démontrer que Usman es un monstre.. Il réussissait a avoir plus d'impact avec ces coups, je le pensais pas aussi bon, et pour Colby.. il es très solide d'avoir encaisser tout çà. C'était serrer comme combat mais faut donner a Usman d'avoir livrer la marchandise sur le terrain de Covington je m'attendais a plus de lutte et de grappling. Je suis quand même un fan du talent de Covington mais je pense qu'il pousse un peu trop fort dans çà gimmick...

I bet on three people today
and mark my words , as usual as when i bet on ufc... all three will loose

DeRandemie : i dont see her as a +250 underdog at all. Nunes wont be wrestling much so ...
Holloway: -170 , i'm not sold on Volkanoski
Covington : +155 just because i thought i'd be more even . i just think if Usman tries to just wrestle , hell get tired at the 4th (if he bangs i totally see Usaman winning)

Anybody listened to me ? and Betted againts my bets ?

i was totally right on how i'd be wroing lol ! thank god im not a degenerate gambler and only bet peanuts

Back