Official UFC Thread

The guy was getting up, what more explanation do you need? Woooo he got 11 shots so what? That's your analysis? Gtfo lol

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I just explained it to you you idiot, 11 shots, the ref has the right to stop it, I thought it was a decent stoppage, I didn't freak out like you did. We will obviously not know, but I dont think it would have made any difference if he got up or not, as he was making his way up I guarantee you 2-3 more would have dropped him again...

I just explained it to you you idiot, 11 shots, the ref has the right to stop it, I thought it was a decent stoppage, I didn't freak out like you did. We will obviously not know, but I dont think it would have made any difference if he got up or not, as he was making his way up I guarantee you 2-3 more would have dropped him again...

To be fair, I've seen refs let the fight continue with worse knock downs and unanswered shots... also for title fights, usually refs let the fighters fight a bit longer... but at the end the ref makes the call.. I think Cejudo would've won at the end but I wished he left him stand up at least to see where the fight goes

Onto the main event!

Lol ok there expert have it your way, don't be mad though

Not mad at all, moved on at 12:29am.

What is Tony made of? How is he even eating those, I don't think he sees that well due that nasty poke in the 1st.

Unbelievable.. also thinking Justin took this fight on a short notice... he outclassed Tony... I never seen Tony get smacked like that and stumble... wow.

Not mad at all, moved on at 12:29am.

What is Tony made of? How is he even eating those, I don't think he sees that well due that nasty poke in the 1st.
Lol "moved on"
yea ok

Anyways, now that justin won, khabib vs justin next? I think justin might even beat khabib if he comes in like this again

Lol "moved on"
yea ok

Anyways, now that justin won, khabib vs justin next? I think justin might even beat khabib if he comes in like this again

ya wtf are you yapping about again? You still want to go? yea ok we done no point to keep going.

Unbelievable.. also thinking Justin took this fight on a short notice... he outclassed Tony... I never seen Tony get smacked like that and stumble... wow.
Never seen Tony getting this much beating wow.. he was gone at the end, his mental was broken too. Never seen Tony backing away

Je ne serait pas surpris que Tony sorte de là comme un Buté après avoir rencontré Forch. Plus jamais le même !!!

À suivre ! Y'en a mangé une tabarnak !!

Imagine if Justin shows up i this shape against Khabib. I doubt Khabib can out wrestle him that much.

Actually stylistically that would be the perfect match.. both grappler/wrestling back ground.
I thought Tony vs Khabib was gonna be interesting but after tonight, Justin vs Khabib would be the money fight. Justin's composure tonight was amazing.. I'm really impressed

Actually stylistically that would be the perfect match.. both grappler/wrestling back ground.
I thought Tony vs Khabib was gonna be interesting but after tonight, Justin vs Khabib would be the money fight. Justin's composure tonight was amazing.. I'm really impressed

Two top wrestlers, Khabib thrives on grinding and grappling while Justin does not seem to care about it anymore and just wants to throw. Really interesting match up.

Curious if we will see Stipe VS DC 3 or Stipe VS Ngannou 2, 1st.

Back