Official UFC Thread

what a great night of fights

bet $25 on Pena for the hell of it and man was a smiling good for her

the main event was wild

So happy for Charles

I was not surprised at all at how the fight went.

Olivera Chin his insane.

The irony here, is Dustin cant go deepwater against Charles lol

Everyone underestimates charles but he is a dangerous mofo and is very multi dimensional

I feel bad for dustin though, he will never get another shot

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Cant wait to see Justin get choke out again.

Justin was the one saying Olivera is a quitter lol. Lets see that

I mean Dustin dismantled him so I don't see how he wins against Charles (I'm aware MMA math doesn't work), tonight he showed the world that he is a legit champ. most people go to sleep when Dustin's punches connect and even if he got knocked down he got up and went forward, crazy Brazilian.

People are already talking about Charles vs Islam, now that would be something that's like Tony vs Khabib in a sense.

Seeing Charles evolve into that complete fighter, that dude is beyond dangerous.

In my opinion with his tools, he would have no issue agaisnt Khabib. It's the exact style of fighter that would give him issues.

Seeing Charles evolve into that complete fighter, that dude is beyond dangerous.

In my opinion with his tools, he would have no issue agaisnt Khabib. It's the exact style of fighter that would give him issues.
I agree
The only thing he needs to improve is his head movement. He gets hit way too much. He can't continue like that.
But against khabib it's less worrysome since khabib isn't a big striker.

If charles beats justin, then he should fight islam. We never got to see tony vs khabib but at least we will have that

I need to check Khabibs sherdog, but has he ever fought someone with a dangerous bjj ground game like Charles? Fighting those tall lanky BJJ guys is a fucking bitch, they have such a advantage on putting you in positions you dont want to be in.

I know he fought RDA but he typically never uses in ground game.

Nope i don't believe so. Tony should've been that guy, well sorta, but that never happened. Charles could be the worst opponent for khabib

Moi j'ai écouté la Boxe hiers soir ,
Lomachenko est magnifique a voir boxer , une machine presque parfaite,
superbe technicien , fluide et rapide dans ses déplacements , coups et enchainements ultra rapide et précis , bonne défensive , etc etc, si il aurait une force de frappe de fou il serait l'ultime machine a boxer de sa division.

stream pour beterbiev ce soir ?

dustin a preferer se battre avec mcgregor pour de largent au lieu de se battre pour la ceinture et maintenant il veut se battre avec diaz

bonne analyse du combat dans ce video

Wow again they found a female Mexican boxer that looks like she doesn't belong in the ring with a top boxer like Dicaire, hopefully she makes it out ok tonight.

Yep!! :bigup:

And it starts early, prelim at 4. Don't miss the first fight Levitt the monkey king is so nice to watch fighting!

Back