Official UFC Thread

did u guys hear wut kosheck said hahah so funny! hey montreal your hockey team sucks pitsburgs gonna kill u lol everyone was throwing shit at him so jokes and dailey was hilarious to going after him after the fight

and also after main event a guy from the crowd jumped in the octagon he looked so happy then got slammed by 100 bouncers lols

went to the fight last night floor seats sat in back of mikey rourke, rashad, hardy, migueal torez, couture bunch of other guys there all mad chill!

Really looking forward to this one. Rampage has apparently been training harder then he ever has in his career for this one. Rampage is a big mouth idiot, but I'm still rooting for him big time. Something bothers me about Rashad.

hate rashad, hopefully he won't be able to LnP page to a UD. I'm guessing with ringrust and rampage's notoriety for being a lazy piece of shit that doesn't train that rashad might have an easy night.

Hopefully the hate that page has been displaying towards rashad isn't fake and this fight should be epic. Would like nothing more then to see rashad K.Oed.

Also hope miller chokes the fuck out of bisping

fuck that cyn, unless you're going the upset route i don't see any real safe bets on this card. You gonna pick diet nog over wrestler brilz who's on a tear?

I'd be picking upsets on this card and that's never a safe way to make some money

May 29th, 2010 - Ultimate Fighting Championships 114- Mandalay Bay Events Center, Las Vegas, Nevada
Middleweights Odds
Both must fight for action.
Ryan Jensen -105
Jesse "Kid Hercules" Forbes -125
May 29th, 2010 - Ultimate Fighting Championships 114- Mandalay Bay Events Center, Las Vegas, Nevada
Lightweights Odds
Aaron Riley -175
Joe Brammer +145
Lightweights Odds
Melvin "The Young Assassin" Guillard -295
Waylon Lowe +235
Light Heavyweights Odds
Luis "Banha" Arthur Cane -500
Cyrille "Snake" Diabate +325
Welterweights Odds
Diego "Nightmare" Sanchez -200
John "The Hitman" Hathaway +160
Light Heavyweights Odds
Antonio Rogerio "Minotoro" Nogueira -675
Jason "The Hitman" Brilz +475
May 29th, 2010 -Ultimate Fighting Championships 114- Mandalay Bay Events Center, Las Vegas, Nevada
Lightweights Odds
Efrain "Hecho en Mexico" Escudero -500
Dan "The Upgrade" Lauzon +325
Middleweights Odds
Michael "The Count" Bisping -170
Dan Miller +140
Heavyweights Odds
Todd Duffee -325
Mike Russow +250
May 29th, 2010 -Ultimate Fighting Championships 114- Mandalay Bay Events Center, Las Vegas, Nevada
Welterweights Odds
Amir Sadollah -145
Dong Hyun "Stun Gun" Kim +115
May 29th, 2010 - Ultimate Fighting Championships 114- Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas
Light Heavyweights Odds
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson -105
Rashad "Sugar" Evans -125

you really see brillz who could be an amazing wrestler take nogueira? seriously bro pass me that BOOM!

nogeuira is a beast - he's one of the best boxers in MMA and hes won olympic medals

has jason brilz won anything besides his impressive win of eric schafer? nah

i know there isnt much money to be made on nogueira but theres no way he can lose.

parlay him and a bunch of other fighters and it should be a solid night.

Criss de illico à marde jsuis pas capable de le commander, ya tu d'autre monde qui ont des troubles avec vidéotron??

Back