Ostie de nids de poule

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixQc

Legacy Member
Câline. Je roule tranquillement pour monter sur L'AUTOROUTE 720 en plein centre ville, en été.... évidemment, je colle le gars devant moi (ostie de téteux) pis tout d'un coup **BANG**. Le CD player saute (cmon, c jamais arrivé avant) pis mon char drop d'au moins 30 cm. **Calisse**

Roule un peu... <clang> <clang> ... je check mon char:
(on voit mal sur les images, checkez de loin votre écran)

03.jpg

(On voit le pneu bombé)

04.jpg

(On voit le pneu bombé)

Entk, pour faire une histoire courte, FAIT CHIER. Ostie de ville pis de gouvernement irresponsable d'autruche nécrophale.

Question: Est-ce dangereux de rouler avec un pneu défoncé, si oui, connaissez-vous une place pas trop cher pour changer les pneus (2 min ostie). C du 205/45/R16

Thx

Salut..va le faire checker chez Talon Tire, a St-laurent. Les pneus sont vraiment pas chere et il ont de tres bon prix..Je me suis acheter 4 pneu neuf ce printemops et c'est la seule place j'ai trouve moins chere....il peuvent te le faire checker pour voir si il sont intact....

C'est a St-Laurent sur la rue Diab..si tu connais RMR Sport, c'est pas loin de la sur la meme rue.... ciao

colle moins le gars devant toi la prochaine fois tu auras peut etre le temps de voir venir le nid de poules ....

Last edited:
wow, hey tu vas pas souvent en ville en plein heure de pointe toi?
Quand tu roule à plus de 30cm du gars devant toi, ya un épais qui essaye de passer, pense un peu avant de répondre au lieu de "flamer"... répond dont qqc d'intelligent pis rapport à ma question au lieu de me blâmer!

This year alone, i lost 2 tires and 2 mags. Yes 2 of my mags cracked. There are some places at night time which have minimal lightining so you cant really avoid all the pot holes. Some pot holes are ****ign DEEP/WIDE, they're like a creator.

I called the city up and they said the city isnt responsible for tires/mags/suspension damage but almost everything else except to pay. How ****ing logical is that? The first thing thats bound to go is the tire, then the mag and the suspension. WHICH NONE ARE COVERED FOR! i swear to go i was so pissed when i cracked the second mag.

i was doing 60 on lacordaire goind towards henri bourassa (south) and this huge pot hole i landed which automatically ripped apart my tire and to also my suprise a week later it had cracked my mag also!

I WAS ****ING FURIOUS!!!!!! I was flaming, when i called i told them where the pot hole is and they said they would fix it, i called them every hour until they finally fixed it. They said "we're sorry but we started a campaign this year that would slowly eliminate most of the pot hole.." ****ING DISGUSTING ROADS!

WHAT THE **** ARE WE PAYING TAXES FOR? LICENSE PLATE EXPENSE, THE DRIVERS LICENSE EXPENSE. YEARLY EXPENSES!!!!

im sorry about im gettign out of hand but those 2 mags cost me around 500$ + 2 tires which was around 300$ for both. They're both discountinued so it took me another 4 weeks to actually find them and gte them shipped to me which then i had to pay for the install/balance. ITS MONEY! STRESS!! im leaving this thread before i go mad!

*banghead* *banghead* *banghead*
:rant: :rant: :rant:
*banghead* *banghead* *banghead*

ouin jte comprend m00se. Ça me fait déjà chier de devoir changer mes pneus... tsé faut y aller en pair... calisse.

323, j'allais juste à 40km/h (p-e même pas), j'étais sur la voie d'accélération en plein traffic, ça allait pas vraiment vite.

Ça cogné tellement dur que j'étais sûr d'avoir pêté mon mag... c une ostie de chance qu'il aye survécu!

m00se i can feel your anger :(
I don't understand what we're paying so much for if our roads are still hell. I avoided (thank god) a pothole the other day, I SWEAR, it was at least 4 feet wide and 10 inches deep. I couldn't ****in believe it.
A few months ago, I got used to avoiding a nice big one when you turn from sherbrooke onto the decarie. Those are the worst ones. You can't really see em cause you're turning, and you're accelerating. So anyways, I learnt to avoid that one, then one day i see they fixed it. niiiice... i was there 3 days later. This time i don't avoid it because it's fixed right...WRONG. It was back to normal... So the next week I come back, I avoid it again...oh look,it's FIXED again... it's been fixed and gone back to a huge pothole at least 5 times and I've learnt my lesson once.. I'm always avoiding it, I don't care if I saw it was fixed the last time i was there!

la chose la plus chiante avec ça c'est qu'on est rendu à l'été... c comme wtf ça devrait déjà être réglé!

Juste en face dla job ya un trou géant pis yé pas encore arrangé... René Lévesque criss...

Faudrait une patrouille "SOS cratères"

PhoenixQc said:
la chose la plus chiante avec ça c'est qu'on est rendu à l'été... c comme wtf ça devrait déjà être réglé!

Juste en face dla job ya un trou géant pis yé pas encore arrangé... René Lévesque criss...

Faudrait une patrouille "SOS cratères"

Yep rene-levesque is horrible, i drive on the street everyday going/coming from work, its nasty. But i have to give sherbrooke as being the most nastiest road to drive on. Its just falling a apart, especially the right hand lane, pot holes EVERYWHERE! And never mind the cracks thats are 2-3 meters long across the road which you CANNOT avoid... Whats the difference between ottowa/toronto that their roads are perfectly built and maintained and our's is crap? I was in T.O last weekend and it was a plesure to drive there, but here its awful. Ohh and im not buying that we use salt on our roads so it ruins the asphalt, i mean how much MORE are we using then toronto or ottowa which are both a few hundred kilometers apart? Like wtf..? Maybe they should consider using better asphalt or maybe they should find another way and reseach a different method. I want my taxes used for good, i swear the next politician that says they will fix the pot holes gets my vote immadiatly.

bon... pour revenir à question originale... c'est tu dangereux? Sérieux, est-ce que le pneu peut débarquer, éclater, etc?

i was in toronto last weekend also and i was in heaven driving on those roads. The DVP is my favorite :) you get a nice view of hills and stuff too.

m00se said:
Yep rene-levesque is horrible, i drive on the street everyday going/coming from work, its nasty. But i have to give sherbrooke as being the most nastiest road to drive on. Its just falling a apart, especially the right hand lane, pot holes EVERYWHERE! And never mind the cracks thats are 2-3 meters long across the road which you CANNOT avoid... Whats the difference between ottowa/toronto that their roads are perfectly built and maintained and our's is crap? I was in T.O last weekend and it was a plesure to drive there, but here its awful. Ohh and im not buying that we use salt on our roads so it ruins the asphalt, i mean how much MORE are we using then toronto or ottowa which are both a few hundred kilometers apart? Like wtf..? Maybe they should consider using better asphalt or maybe they should find another way and reseach a different method. I want my taxes used for good, i swear the next politician that says they will fix the pot holes gets my vote immadiatly.

low profile tire look cool but are to use on your own risk when driving in montreal!

proper tire size wouldn't do that.

yup dji, je check toujours les trous. Ça fait 2 ans que j'les ai, jamais eu de trouble. Juste hier, en sortant dla job... :(

jviens d'appeler Trac Racing, lol mes pneus sont garantis pour leur usure. Si sont usé à 50%, ben faut que je paye la moitiée.... WOW

Au moins un peu de bonne nouvelles :)

Potholes and cracks are everywhere. I can't believe we still have to deal with potholes in June. It makes absolutly no sense. I'd gladly pay an extra $50 a year on my registration if it means we'll have pothole free roads. It's much cheaper than repairing wheels and tires or wheel alignments. With all the taxes we pay this should all be taken care of.

SuperSilvia said:
Potholes and cracks are everywhere. I can't believe we still have to deal with potholes in June. It makes absolutly no sense. I'd gladly pay an extra $50 a year on my registration if it means we'll have pothole free roads. It's much cheaper than repairing wheels and tires or wheel alignments. With all the taxes we pay this should all be taken care of.

that's actually a great idea ! i agree , but i think the main problem is at the sources, the material they use for are roads is pure garbage ! It takes them years to fix sidewalks and to fix pot holes they just cover it up with bullshit and let it dry !

lasy workers just makes the situation worst. When i was in T.O. the streets where perfect, as soon as i stepped in QC , you could feel how shitty the roads where done ! theres just to many potholes to fix ....

The worst thing is that we cant do anything about it. Like its frustrating as hell but yet we just eat it up and feel helpless on such an important sucject. This is our money, our time fixing it, and our mind stressing!

I got a complete body kit on my car, which now i regret because i cannot ****ing lower it. How in the hell do these cars with body kits on them drive while their car is lowered is beyond me...

well guys your plates will cost 40% more this july , is it going to our roads? i f***ing
doubt it , and it is election time , so what would you think of having a protest maybey one of these politians will say something about it, just a thought myself i am very tired playing this pot-hole game.

Drivers unite!! PROTEST!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back