Parts car 1994 TSI AWD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pat, here are the seats you're buying, and now i'm wishing i quoted a higher price they're MINT :p

front2.jpg

front1.jpg

back3.jpg

back2.jpg

back1.jpg

Thanks jason , I will be there around 7pm just waiting for my uncle to come and take his pick -up *tu* The seat don't look that bad :D

BlueMachine said:
Crim, sont pas pire. Et dans le noir en plus. Si Venom décide de ne pas les prendre je pourrais être preneur,

Trop tard hehe , sont deja dans mon garage, traiter au Meguiar leather treatment et il sont encore plus beau. :D

13juillet011.jpg

Venom55 said:
Trop tard hehe , sont deja dans mon garage, traiter au Meguiar leather treatment et il sont encore plus beau. :D

13juillet011.jpg

Chanceux :D Bravo pour un bel achat. Noir et en bon état, c'est très très rare :bigup:

MyRidzPhucked said:
Yeah you better remember this one bud I'm really regretting letting those seats go now :D

just wondering, did you get my PM about the leather insert that goes in the front door panel that I forgot to take? lmk

Do you have a picture of the car??

ou bin Pat qu'est-ce qu'il avait l'air le char?? a ferais tu un bon shell a remonter cette hivers??

Crime... J'aurais tellement voulu avoir un intérieur clean demême! Ok j'aurais souffert, c'Est p-e mieux ainsi, mais je suis jaoux en cristie Venom!!!

J'ai vu ça en retard! :cry:

dji said:
Do you have a picture of the car??

ou bin Pat qu'est-ce qu'il avait l'air le char?? a ferais tu un bon shell a remonter cette hivers??

Oui mais je croit qu'il garde tout les ailes, panneau pour remonter sont talon vert, donc dapres moi il resteras pas grand chose. :(

Franky said:
Crime... J'aurais tellement voulu avoir un intérieur clean demême! Ok j'aurais souffert, c'Est p-e mieux ainsi, mais je suis jaoux en cristie Venom!!!

J'ai vu ça en retard! :cry:

Hehe je vient juste finir d'installer ca et ca donne un beau tit look. :D

13juillet007.jpg

13juillet008.jpg

Venom55 said:
Oui mais je croit qu'il garde tout les ailes, panneau pour remonter sont talon vert, donc dapres moi il resteras pas grand chose. :(

ahhh crap! :( Dommage!

c'est ma blonde qui va etre contante!

Venom *frustrate *frustrate *frustrate

C'est trop clean! Si jamais tu te réveille demain et que tu tes fais défoncé, J'TE JURE QUE C'EST PAS MOI!!! :laugh:

Tu veux pas dire publiquement le prix que t'as payé? Sinon me l'envoyer par pm? :D

Okay now i'm really regretting selling the seats lol
Pat I'll have the pads for the door aside for you, no problems. the differential will take some time, its 3 of my friends birthday this weekend so i'll be a little sloooow lol

Lets just say that pat got one HELL of a deal. I'm dead serious guys, find me parts cars and i'll make you ALL good deals. Pat has seen how fast i can take parts off a dsm :)

Dji- the car doesnt have papers since 2 owners ago, cant be on the road again otherwise i would have had ANOTHER project car. I'm keeping the body panels, hood, rims, lights, bumpers (conversion for my laser)

oh and i found a scrap yard with 2 lasers and 1 AWD 94 so ANY requests you have, make sure to tell me and i'll do my best!!

wow!! je veux des bancs pareils comme ceux la!!!!!!!

les scrap yard ou ya des dsm c'Est tu dans le coin de rigaud?

quelle cours a scrap?

Jai jamais vu un talon en scrap avec des bancs en cuir, ca c'est pourquoi j'ai sautee sur la chance d'acheter cette talon pour pieces..

I got in a lot of trouble last night guys I need to get rid of everything just give me a group of pieces you would like doubles/replacements of, i'll sell off anything from the car (except hood and fenders)

make me offers i dont care i just need the $$ very very badly now.

MyRidzPhucked said:
I got in a lot of trouble last night guys I need to get rid of everything just give me a group of pieces you would like doubles/replacements of, i'll sell off anything from the car (except hood and fenders)

make me offers i dont care i just need the $$ very very badly now.

Like I told you my friend needs the rear diff with axle, I need the front passenger suspension table(BUSHING must be GOOD) and maybe some other misc stuff.

So if you can get this out tday it would be nice, my friend wants to install the diff this week-end and my suspension table also.

lmk in PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back