Paypal

Al_Scrap_Iron

Legacy Member
Ca commence vraiment a faire chier leur monopole. Dernierement, j'ai remarqué que si la personne t'envoyais de l'argent US, il transferait automatiquement en argent canadien, pas moyen de voir les frais, le tot de change ou le montant original envoyer en US. Alors si tu veux renvoyer de l'argent US, tu dois utilisé encore leur conversion de devise avec leur quote sur le tot de change bien sur...

Si tu fais bcps de business, ouvre toi un compte us$.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

their system charged my card 20x amount of 59.95$ when i clicked once on purchase,( xbox live) Xbox had no duplicate payment, they had no payment actually had to complete purchase with my CC directly. PayPal held the 1200$ for 1 week before admitting it was suspicious, then reimbursing the amount to my Paypal ( not my bank account) ; and taking another week before it was actually returned to my banking...

closed the account; fuck them

Honestly, don't expect PayPal to be very relevant for much longer with companies like venmo and now even Apple doing cash transfers.

I went to use PayPal recently for the first time. When I went to sign up, it told me that there was already an account related to that e-mail. Turns out I've had an account since ~2001. I do remember trying to sign up back then, but it wouldn't allow me to complete the process due to not having a credit card and it wouldn't allow me to link it to my bank since I was in Canada.

Anyway, I completed everything, linked my bank account to my profile and when I went to complete my purchase I was refused because it was my first transaction and the amount was too high.

So I've tried to use PayPal twice over a 15 year span and both times I've been left frustrated. I'll probably just cancel my account.

I use Paypal to buy whatever on Internet.
It is linked to my Amex CC (Costo old CC card).
Never had any issue.

Use PP to buy stuff from places I'm not sure about or get that gut feeling that I shouldn't give them my CC. Worked every time so far.

Back