Pic of my car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update:
The car has been found, I went to the Police Pound to see it.:cry: Motor-gone, Air bags-gone, Front mount-gone, car was striped and damaged.:mad:

Originally posted by algeriano
Mvc_001f.jpg

what kind of grill do u have there? :dunno:

jai vu une jetta noir avec les vitre teinte cette apres midi avec le meme mag que toi pis une coupe dautre mod dessus ... est-ce que tu test fait voler tes mag ???

Originally posted by wickedrick
jai vu une jetta noir avec les vitre teinte cette apres midi avec le meme mag que toi pis une coupe dautre mod dessus ... est-ce que tu test fait voler tes mag ???

he's saying that he saw a black jetta, with tinted windows and the same mags as yours, and a few other mods on it. He also asked if you got your mags stolen.

I don't think he realized that your from Jersey and he's from Laval in Quebec. I think he thinks that the VW he saw with the same mags as yours, are yours.

BTW Nice VW. It sucks that you got your VW stolen and everything in it:( :mad: :( Are you going to rebuild? What's next?

JF

Thanks for the explanation,:bigup:
Yes everything was stolen, I now purchased a 94 civic hatch, (new project). If anyone know's anyone with a 92-95 civic si/ex manual cluster for sale, it will be a big help.
thanks
dave-----New Jersey
qkrbojetta2000@yahoo.com:cool:

Originally posted by fastvwjetta

3/12/03-Update: The car has been found, I went the Police Pound and saw it. Motor-gone, ECU-gone, Front Mount-gone,air bags-gone,system-gone, everything is gone and damaged.:dunno:

Shit that must suck man... it was real nice...

-Mike

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back