Pincourt Meet Monday April 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
GC8ADAM said:
to me its a badass ride, to you its a cute pocket toy.... grrrr
I think its cute only because its small other than that its a sick ride, concidering what you have done to it :bigup: no one that doesnt know the mods, would never suspect it...*tu*

Didn't really look like you had much left to paint... The only thing i saw was maybe the front fenders that needed to be painted... could be wronge though...

GC8ADAM said:
thats the plan, i can't wait to have it all painted to get back the classic look.
speaking of mini's i went to chatagay to get some gas and fire works and i thought about you(in a non gay way)
i see in a house, parked 2 euro style mini's and as a bonus, a smart car lol

I'm still jealous you guys had a meet, I didn't want to show up with no exhaust, fenders, hood or bumpers. I just keep telling myself a couple of more weeks.

Jones you should have showed up with the Jeep, I was there with my Truck. IF anyone hears of a 90-91 Civic HB/4DR thats Standard for sale tell me. I don't care if it has a motor or not. Just frame needs to be solid same with the floors.

SlammedEF said:
Jones you should have showed up with the Jeep, I was there with my Truck. IF anyone hears of a 90-91 Civic HB/4DR thats Standard for sale tell me. I don't care if it has a motor or not. Just frame needs to be solid same with the floors.

The jeep sucks big hairy balls, and I'm thinking about lighting it on fire once the civic is on the road lol. It's a depressing drive.

damn wish i could have made it, was painting last night

well gonna show up next monday

Munchy said:
I heard she was fat.

hey thats kinda mean... thats like adam making fun of my nose, lmao

i dont think she was fat, she had a big coat on if she is who i think she was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back