Riots in Baltimore turning very ulgy

I'v been playing close attention to this also, Baltimore is a pretty rough city to start with, shit is going to get rough.

Undocumented_Shoppers_Looters_Obama_Order.jpg

In such a case, I wonder what happens if you're in a car.... :/

From the looks of it they mostly smashed cop cars, as for civillian cars that really sucks and its uncalled for. Not much u can do tho. :dunno:

Edit: just saw the part were they vandalise normal cars. Fk that shit, if i had a gun id go buck wild. Tell the cops i feared for my safety. Cops would probably agree with me considering everything thats going down

Ca doit etre frustrant etre un noir eduqué et voir cette gang de singe agire en singe.
Vivement le jour ou l'armé aurait le droit d'ouvrir le feux dans cette gang de neg la question d'éliminer la rapace.

Ca doit etre frustrant etre un noir eduqué et voir cette gang de singe agire en singe.
Vivement le jour ou l'armé aurait le droit d'ouvrir le feux dans cette gang de neg la question d'éliminer la rapace.

Exact. Et a cause d'une minorité, c'est tout l'ensemble qui passe pour des pas d'allures, criminels, voleurs. Moi a etre un black, je serais tellement en criss contre les miens j'penses que j'irais sacré des claques derrieres les tetes.

Been following this on redchan (so I can level up) and its great. Baltimore is being "culturally enriched" by roving packs of "vibrant-Americans" definitely proving all those evil racists wrong.

There was a thread where someone was streaming his police scanner, and you could hear black cops calling the Dindus a bunch of fucking animals and requesting backup

They need to learn that they need to stop acting white and not to oppress their brethren like a bunch of Uncle Tom motherfuckers.

The Dindus are a bunch of gud bois adding vibrant diversity to this racist city. Should be celebrated. They jus tryna get their life back on track and helping dey church gets mo money fo dem programz

I don't see much difference on this video than what is going on here with our so-called students... ah yes these rioters are not wearing masks.

Haven't been following this at all, hadn't even heard about it... Is there something in particular that triggered this?

And black or white, this should not be tolerated. And I have a feeling if cops would of killed someone, they would of said it was a peaceful protest...

Really want to see MR's liberal shitdick contingent weasel around and somehow blame this on the white hetero-patriarchy

edit:

LOL

XsCBucQ.jpg

WHITE PRIVILEDGE!
WHITE PRIVILEDGE!
WHITE PRIVILEDGE!
WHITE PRIVILEDGE!
WHITE PRIVILEDGE!
WHITE PRIVILEDGE!
WHITE PRIVILEDGE!
WHITE PRIVILEDGE!
WHITE PRIVILEDGE!
WHITE PRIVILEDGE!
WHITE PRIVILEDGE!
WHITE PRIVILEDGE!
WHITE PRIVILEDGE!
WHITE PRIVILEDGE!
WHITE PRIVILEDGE!
WHITE PRIVILEDGE!
WHITE PRIVILEDGE!
WHITE PRIVILEDGE!
WHITE PRIVILEDGE!
WHITE PRIVILEDGE!
WHITE PRIVILEDGE!
WHITE PRIVILEDGE!
WHITE PRIVILEDGE!
WHITE PRIVILEDGE!
WHITE PRIVILEDGE!
WHITE PRIVILEDGE!
WHITE PRIVILEDGE!
WHITE PRIVILEDGE!
WHITE PRIVILEDGE!
WHITE PRIVILEDGE!
WHITE PRIVILEDGE!
WHITE PRIVILEDGE!

shut up and go to work. Everyone is the master of their own future. Stop blaming whites for the crazy shit you do in the streets and the ghettos you create.

Aussi intelligent que mon chien quand y décalisse son coussin, pis qu'après y pleire pendant 3 jours parce que y'a pu de coussin.
Genre t'aide pas ta cause en agissant en gros sans-dessin, pareil comme les (insérer un qualificatif) dans ce vidéo là.

ok..so my previous message got erased lol.( saceone felt liKe god this morning) .it still received one LiKe and one infraction....i see a lot of potential and work force available to ship up north to cut some woods, breaK some rocks...

Je vais m'abstenir de commentaires ici. Sinon, mon émotivité va monter et je vais sortir des propos racistes que je ne pense pas réellement.

Back