Smell of cannabis during Rogers Cup

Larkee

Ça fait le tour du monde et ça nous fait passer pour une belle gang de raisins.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/tennis/novak-djokovic-complains-to-umpire-about-smell-of-cannabis-during-rogers-cup-tie-claiming-it-was-making-him-feel-dizzy-10457800.html

Novak Djokovic complains to umpire about smell of cannabis during Rogers Cup tie, claiming it was making him feel 'dizzy'

James Orr Author Biography

Sunday 16 August 2015

Novak Djokovic complained to the umpire about the smell of cannabis during his Rogers Cup win over Jeremy Chardy in Canada.

The world No 1 said that the stench of someone "getting high" in the crowd was making him feel "dizzy".

"Someone is smoking weed, I can smell it, and I'm getting dizzy," he said to the umpire. "Somebody is getting high. Can you smell it? The whole place smells of it."

The Serbian ace told reporters after the match: "'I can't believe how bad it was."

Djokovic had said that had also noticed the smell during a doubles match with partner Janko Tipsarevic on Friday.

"Somebody is probably on the seventh sky somewhere. First in the doubles match, today again. Somebody's really enjoying his life around the tennis court."

It didn't affect his performance on the court, however, he beat the unseeded Frenchman Chardy 6-4, 6-2 in the semi-final.

Ça fait le tour du monde et ça nous fait passer pour une belle gang de raisins.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/tennis/novak-djokovic-complains-to-umpire-about-smell-of-cannabis-during-rogers-cup-tie-claiming-it-was-making-him-feel-dizzy-10457800.html

Novak Djokovic complains to umpire about smell of cannabis during Rogers Cup tie, claiming it was making him feel 'dizzy'

James Orr Author Biography

Sunday 16 August 2015

Novak Djokovic complained to the umpire about the smell of cannabis during his Rogers Cup win over Jeremy Chardy in Canada.

The world No 1 said that the stench of someone "getting high" in the crowd was making him feel "dizzy".

"Someone is smoking weed, I can smell it, and I'm getting dizzy," he said to the umpire. "Somebody is getting high. Can you smell it? The whole place smells of it."

The Serbian ace told reporters after the match: "'I can't believe how bad it was."

Djokovic had said that had also noticed the smell during a doubles match with partner Janko Tipsarevic on Friday.

"Somebody is probably on the seventh sky somewhere. First in the doubles match, today again. Somebody's really enjoying his life around the tennis court."

It didn't affect his performance on the court, however, he beat the unseeded Frenchman Chardy 6-4, 6-2 in the semi-final.

Je pense que c'est plus lui qui passe pour un raisin... He's felling dizzy...

Tennis players are pussys

In before conspiracy he paid someone those days to smoke in the stands to hide his own habit then will claim he failed drug test because he inhaled.

Attended the quarters, semis and finals today. Did not smell anything where I was seated.

Fantastic final today, couldn't ask for a better final between Djokovic and Murray. By the way, this is a world class event for Montreal.

Si il le sentait aussi bien dans une si grande espace a air ouverte il devait etre proche en criss pis personne d'autre n'a porter plainte ???

Criss pas dur spot celui qui rit a chaque faute en tenant 2 sacs de chips avec un gros pretzel

Attended the quarters, semis and finals today. Did not smell anything where I was seated.

Fantastic final today, couldn't ask for a better final between Djokovic and Murray. By the way, this is a world class event for Montreal.

It is and too bad it's played in such an iffy part of town..

Was there for his match on tuesday and i did smell weed while walking around the uniprix stadium.

Been attending for the past few years and its the first time i smell it so i doubt hes was bluffing.

Good publicity ? This is not a tailgate party ... This is a gentleman sport kinda like golf.

If anything montreal now looks like a bunch of potheads.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

C'est pas très discret de fumer dans un stade de tennis il me semble. C'est pas comme si beaucoup de gens fumaient la cigarette et que quelqu'un s'allume un joint. Là, t'es tout seul avec ton joint. Personne d'autre ne s'en serait aperçu?

J'supose que le gars (ou la fille) trouvait sa trop plate regarder le tennis ajeûn (ce qui est totalement comprenable) alors y'a décidé d'agrémenter ca un peu... Mais en effet, ca parait pas trop ben!

I could smell weed only in the park but never smelled it inside the grounds reserved for ticket holders of the championship. That said, I was not everywhere at all times...

Very limited number of people smoking regular legal tobacco on site (outside seating area and food area). I cant imagine someone would have been able to light up a regular cigarette in the stands without a barrage of insults. So as for Djoko's "smell of weed" on Center Court, I wont say it didn't happen but I really am pretty sure that it came from outside the stadium's seating area. And he had to have been slightly exaggerating .

Je pense que c'est plus lui qui passe pour un raisin... He's felling dizzy...

C'est jujste le meilleur au monde qui se prend contre un autre top 10 au monde dans un événement d'envergure mondiale et dans un match de sommité du sport lui-même. Aucunement besoin d'avoir tout ses sens et sa concentration hein?

le parc Jarry est un fumoir. Il n'y a rien de nouveau dans ça...

Probablement une bande de poteux dans le parc

Guy's a pussy... There's no chance that would make you feel dizzy. Almost worse than those soccer players faking injuries.

This guy is a Djoke....

Back