Sneak Peak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cab : Is your car there too ??? Damn, he got a lot of cars then ! more than I saw when I last got there !

the ****er
but im going to give him till the end of the october
i want to use the c-west front for the shows in october :)

cab which car is yours?

i find the c-west to be more extreme then the octane
which i guess would be better for show
but i like the simpler design of the octane

integra its been there for like 3 MONTHS
just recently moved to another location to finish it off:mad: :mad: :mad:

Is that the car that is on Air suspension ! making the interior new ! and S2000 taillights with Accord lights in front ?

is it that ??? but that's not the same guy I think ? isn't the one that have Corvette who is making yours ?

It's bad to hear that ! :( ! I have talked to him and he is making my bumper this week. The sideskirts fits well and the back not soo well and it will be trimmed. But I hope to get it soon ! I hope !

you just told the secret to everyone about my homebois car heheh nah my car was there at the same time but its the older integra model 90-93 teg :bigup:

my car will be there, ill be in class

that integra with the s2000 tails was some pretty crazy shit

btw: he is looking for a new garage, somebody PLEASE TO GOD find him a place on the island, preferably in the west island

Last edited:
Yeah ! but he cost him less to be there but less people ! he need to find new people to help him ! now his brother is helping him but that will not be forever ! :( that's why he is going a little bit faster now !

Cab : your car is not the one with the S2000 tails lights ? When I saw it i didn't really like it ! but it wasn't finish soo may be it will be better ! I hope !

what were you doing on your car then ? The other integra I saw was to a guy working there, i think it was a 4 door but not sure.

HAve you got any news ??

Cause I got there yesterday night. It was like midnight soo there was nobody there, I was there cause I was doing a ride in my mom car with my friend who wasn't feeling great and needed to change idea !

but that's not what I wanted to say ! I got there and I saw the Eclipse with a bodykit but wasn't finish, like only the front I think was on, could not see that much cause of the lights, it looked like in Fast and Furious. There was also a Probe there and a rabit I think.

But I saw no Z or my Focus there. May be there were inside, Mike didn't answered me.

I talked to him and he said to me that now his brother work for him, he work more on the Z and Mike is working on mine. But nothing more information than that. Anyone got info ?

Do you know what he will be doing on your car ??

When you will be there, can you check my car ? and tell me what's up with it ? I would appreciate that !

:laugh:

No i know he won't be able ! He asked me if he could have used one day to go back to home cause he didn't got anything ! but he didn't do it ! The papers are not in the car.

CAB : So what's going on with your car now ?

well hopefuly the other guy is susposed to finish my car by next friday or else......am gonna BOMB his house:D

to make it easy on me last thursday, he brought my car to me
....he was only three hours late.

ten bucks says he was out joyriding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back