Snoop Dogg catching heat for calling a female videographer "Thick" during interview

the problem why feminism will never work is very simple

you have woman A like this one
then you have woman B who wants to be called "thick" "OH MAMA" "HOT" "SEXY" and in bed thrown around with hair pulling and yadda yadda

so now... its our fault that THEY (women) can't figure out between themselves wtf they want from men.... throw mixed signals 24/7 and then expect us to understand them all the time

why dont they figure themselves out before they try to figure men out....

cause we're pretty damn easy to understand
SEX
FOOD
CARS/SPORTS/TV

I don't even blame the women for being confused. I blame whoever controls the media that feeds us hypocritical backwards bullshit 24/7. Someone's pushing an agenda.. I don't know what the exact goal is, but part of it is exactly what Ice T said in that interview.

The sissification of America is in full effect.

But yes, there are a lot of self-entitled "feminists" out there. I don't really consider them feminists since feminism mean equality between men and women, which I am fine with. These "feminists" want equality when it suits them, and the benefits of being a woman at the same time.

C'est bien vrai que les hommes sont de plus en plus féminisé. La preuve, il y a une méchante gang de feluette qui chialent pis qui bitchent dans ce thread...

tumblr_lm0gfcDSAV1qdlkgg.gif

Pourquoi pas juste ce calisser de ce quelle dit et passer à autre chose?

Allez vous magasiner du linge ou une nouvelle montre ensemble ça va vous aider... Ou peut-être aller vous faire waxer le chest ensemble...

"Videographer" isn't that just a politically correct way of saying "cameraman" ?

Having said that, she was shooting an interview with Snoop Dog and the guy from Trailer Park Boys, was she expecting any kind of scholarship level language and content? It's not like she was shooting an interview with Neil DeGrasse Tyson and Bill Gates...

At any rate, imagine that: We can't get along among people of different gender because of certain people's insecurities, women but sometimes men too! Imagine how hard it is to work on world peace among different gender, race, religion, language, customs, etc...

All the politically correctness in the way we now treat gays and lesbians is getting a bit annoying to be truthful, it's like every other show on television has a homosexual on it, for Christ's sake Sense8 has TWO homo couples! Orange is the New Black is a lesbian wet-dream, Modern Family (at least MF makes a bit of good family friendly fun of the gays) but it's just that at what point do we as normal heterosexual men (and women) say enough?

I've stopped watching both S8 and OITNB because of that. After a while even the PG13 rated girl on girl action in jail starts getting old when you're watching it on the couch...

Don't get me wrong, I'm far from homofobic but it's just that at a certain point once the pendulum hits the middle on the way back, it should NOT be allowed to go any further.

"Videographer" isn't that just a politically correct way of saying "cameraman" ?

Having said that, she was shooting an interview with Snoop Dog and the guy from Trailer Park Boys, was she expecting any kind of scholarship level language and content? It's not like she was shooting an interview with Neil DeGrasse Tyson and Bill Gates...

At any rate, imagine that: We can't get along among people of different gender because of certain people's insecurities, women but sometimes men too! Imagine how hard it is to work on world peace among different gender, race, religion, language, customs, etc...

All the politically correctness in the way we now treat gays and lesbians is getting a bit annoying to be truthful, it's like every other show on television has a homosexual on it, for Christ's sake Sense8 has TWO homo couples! Orange is the New Black is a lesbian wet-dream, Modern Family (at least MF makes a bit of good family friendly fun of the gays) but it's just that at what point do we as normal heterosexual men (and women) say enough?

I've stopped watching both S8 and OITNB because of that. After a while even the PG13 rated girl on girl action in jail starts getting old when you're watching it on the couch...

Don't get me wrong, I'm far from homofobic but it's just that at a certain point once the pendulum hits the middle on the way back, it should NOT be allowed to go any further.

C est un peu ce que je reproche de sense 8 aussi.

Je comprends que c est les wachowski brothers, ya un frere transgenre. Ok, I get it. Mais siboire, est ce que ca serait possible de pas trop me remplir la gorge de GAY PRIDE a chaque episode? OK WE GET IT, LGBT rights. But siboire, calm your tits avec la ''pride''! On vois tu des heteros se frencher partout dans la rue? On vois tu des series mainstream se fourrer avec des dildos partout?

Back