Sold the Jetta, bought this.

Thanks

I just ordered 20" Vossen that will hide the brakes more and without the 10" rears so I'll be able to bring it down a notch.
I was the first ever to rock 10" on a B7 and fitment was really tight

Nicest Passat I've seen

You've always had great taste with your cars man! Nicely done. I'll agree on the brakes too but seems like your new wheels will cure that

Nicest Passat I've seen

You've always had great taste with your cars man! Nicely done. I'll agree on the brakes too but seems like your new wheels will cure that

Haha thanks brother, how are things with you? Been a while lol!

As for the brakes, only solution was fuller style wheels, won't change them, shits new lol

Haha thanks brother, how are things with you? Been a while lol!

As for the brakes, only solution was fuller style wheels, won't change them, shits new lol

Anytime man, ya been a minute, things are good with me. My boy is 8 months now...I'm actually home with him for the next 5 months :)

I just passed by Greg's shop and we were talking about you and how you change cars/wheels like no ones business lol

Anytime man, ya been a minute, things are good with me. My boy is 8 months now...I'm actually home with him for the next 5 months :)

I just passed by Greg's shop and we were talking about you and how you change cars/wheels like no ones business lol

Lol Whispers?

Good to hear about the kid, my daughter is 1 month tomorrow!!!
All the best man *tu*

Back