SOLD VENDU SOLD VENDU** MUST SELL PRICE DROP AGAINaccidented 1992 rhd evo1 115000km

Hey the least u could do is not bring ur negative energy around my thread if ur not interested ...OBVIOUSLY u see no value ..the guy wants to purchase the entire car for the exhaust. Yooouuu dont think its worth 1300 im sorry are u the final word or authority on car evaluations your not even a mechanic or a body guy. Yes u are correct in a sense its not worth buying it...for you !! I already told u about the engine ..if there is no turbo or manifold or piping well then guess what the engine cant be started can it . the engine was completely taken care of 2 days before my accident full timing belt job gator kevlar reinforced, tensioners, pulleys, belts, oil change, boost controller, exhaust repaired compression test was done at autowerks. the engine as u can see from the pics was untouched. unfortunately it cannot be started now.

Worth something for te suspension on 3 corner, all the interior, transmission, t-case, rear diff and some other things that is specific to the evo.

Sorry for you, but the engine worth nothing, around 200$ in good shape.

Ok Shiza I'm ready to make a new offer. Here is the deal, I know that there has been 2 part-outs done on your car, one by you and one by hoodlums. Also for the better part of 10 months its been sitting rimless in a damp patch of grass. My current and possibly final offer is 720$. In my view since you don't seem like you are interested in parting the car and you already got the insurance on it you just need an "acceptable" offer to sell. Also I hate to say it but if you don't make up your mind and sell soon you'll eventually end up with an unsellable hunk of metal that has been eaten by the elements. Anyway the clock is ticking.

Get back to me as soon as convenient.

Back