Spotted: 10 Exotic Cars Downtown MTL Last Night

se club semble etre tout le contraire de ce que j'apprecie habituelement dans un club de voiture....

Sans vouloir offenser les membres de ce club.... Est-ce que c'est moi ou ils se la jouent sérieux?

La photo des gars accotés sur leurs chars... Tellement tacky , quasiment une nouvelle version ''Ballin' icy hot stuntaz''

My 2 cents.

j'avais exactement le même sentiment ! Ballin' icy hot montreal exclusive stuntaz II

je pense que le site web a besoin d'un peu de marketing afin de mettre en valeur ces belles bagnoles !! c'est comme une riche dude qui fait construire une giga maison, mais au bout du compte, il met du stuco partout au lieu de la brique...

j'ai hate au jour ou les gens vont comprendre l'importance d'une bonne présence marketing sur le web !

Saw +-10 cars on Sherbrook last night. 2 Lambo, 3 911, 1 Zr1 , 1 Z06, 1 Xlr and a G37 ++. The older driver had around 35 y.o.

My friend have talked with one of them, he tell him they were a Car Club :dunno:

Who's these guys?

My suspect number one is here on the board, Nick (73vette)

Nope, none of these are my cars.

Although if they were my cars I'd never admit it:p

I like to keep it low key dude, besides, my cars are hotter :D

well the white drop top lambo lives near my place.

but i saw them on thursday night too, while we were doing the RX7 meet on the Aut-13.
i already posted in the : OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

btw, im not sure, but i think the ZR1 was turbo, it sounded more turboed instead of S-C.
if a picture is worth 1000 words, a video is worth REP!! :

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6qqM-FdOQs&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- SuperCars meet with Turbo Corvette Porsche Lambo G35[/ame]

Serieously its a bunch of guys with expensive cars... theres nothing special about that to be honest. There are tons of cars on MR that can smoke a stock gallardo or 993 porsche...

Serieously its a bunch of guys with expensive cars... theres nothing special about that to be honest. There are tons of cars on MR that can smoke a stock gallardo or 993 porsche...

There are other reasons to own an expensive vehicle.

There's no need to chastise someone because of the things he owns.

Why all this jealousy, someone spotted a few nice cars and accidentally made a new thread for it instead of putting it in the spotted thread so everyone focus's their attention on hating them?
Don't forget, they didn't come on here bragging about anything they own or drive, someone else dragged them into this.

You don't need a nice car to be part of a club... Just look at the 2lo guys

j/k I have no reason to hate on you guys :p

There are other reasons to own an expensive vehicle.

There's no need to chastise someone because of the things he owns.

Im not hating or nothing...just saying theres nothing special about stock cars... a stock Lambo is a stock Lambo there no merit in that in my opinion.

Im not hating or nothing...just saying theres nothing special about stock cars... a stock Lambo is a stock Lambo there no merit in that in my opinion.

not even the fact that it's a fine piece of craftsmanship stock from the factory?
I think owning a stock Lambo would be pretty swell simply because it's an incredible car.

Back