STARWARS: The Mandalorian (TV series)

I just finished binge watching after reading your comments and fuck yea i really liked it. Mandalorian was good but holy shit BobaF was even better. It gave me special feeling to see nostalgic character like boba fett(the OG), and mando together. Its like master and disciple.
And im sooo glad that disney casted the original actor to play boba fett. I really hope they did the same and casted ewan mcgregor as obiwan in the next series.

Seriously, these mini series are much much better than the new movies. They should stop making new movies and focus on backstorytelling of original episodes. There gotta be so much content still.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
Yup they cast McGregor for obi Wan and Hayden Christensen for Anakin/Darth Vader

Envoyé de mon LM-G900 en utilisant Tapatalk

I just finished binge watching after reading your comments and fuck yea i really liked it. Mandalorian was good but holy shit BobaF was even better. It gave me special feeling to see nostalgic character like boba fett(the OG), and mando together. Its like master and disciple.
And im sooo glad that disney casted the original actor to play boba fett. I really hope they did the same and casted ewan mcgregor as obiwan in the next series.

Seriously, these mini series are much much better than the new movies. They should stop making new movies and focus on backstorytelling of original episodes. There gotta be so much content still.

Can you imagine the mini series they could make with Darth Bane and order of the Sith.

Can you imagine the mini series they could make with Darth Bane and order of the Sith.
1f28903929b98b3a452dd9cbb7fa30de.gif

Yea so many contents bro
Origin of quigon, darth maul, darth sidious, vader between episode 3 and 4, han solo (yea fuck that solo movie), origin of yoda, etc

I don't know more than what movies showed as far as starwars story goes but just that alone will be enough to get the sw fans jizz uncontrollably. And with the deepfake technology, bringing back the og actors in their best form wouldn't be a problem

100% so much content to create and start off fresh

with the new Obi show coming out I was a little hesitant with them bringing back Hayden as Darth Vadar... I reallllllllly hope they dont fuck around with his voice.

As for the last episode in Book of B, what went down at the very end? I didn't catch who was in the tank and who was outside it.

with the new Obi show coming out I was a little hesitant with them bringing back Hayden as Darth Vadar... I reallllllllly hope they dont fuck around with his voice.

As for the last episode in Book of B, what went down at the very end? I didn't catch who was in the tank and who was outside it.
Its the Marshall of Freetown

Envoyé de mon LM-G900 en utilisant Tapatalk

Honestly Hayden's performance as an actor isn't great but i see him very fitting as Anakin Skywalker. He is pretty much set stone for me as anakin. Episode 2 was crap, but i think he was just following the script and the blame should go to script writer. In the third episode he did pretty well showing clear evolution from younger immature version of himself in ep2.

So I am very very happy to hear they casted him to play anakin again.
I actually want a mini series for young anakin skywalker, between ep2 to 3 haha

They focus a lot on Luke but man, show some love for the og Skywalker

Hayden Christensen, sérieusement, c'est pas le meilleur acteur de la série... Assez mauvais son acting.

Envoyé de mon LG-H873 en utilisant Tapatalk

Ils auraient dû caster Clint Eastwood pour faire Cad Bane!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

The last one I thought the gun fights were unnecessarily long but I liked it. It's just one of those thoughts I had while they were fighting, they just need 1 jedi to take care of all this.

So now we wait for Obi-Wan Kenobi on May 25th this year.

Kenobi je suis content, j'ai toujours trouvé que le gap entre épisode 3 et 4 était vraiment trop gros.

ROGUE ONE est venu combler un peu, mais il y a beaucoup d'années qui manque quand même

Back