The Best Fan Reactions - World Cup Brazil (Week 1)

In the mean time the government is taking your rights away everyday, the poor are getting poorer, the rich are getting richer, the economy is falling apart and people are never on the street. Dumb fuckin sheep are outside for a ball going from one end of a field to the other.

In the mean time the government is taking your rights away everyday, the poor are getting poorer, the rich are getting richer, the economy is falling apart and people are never on the street. Dumb fuckin sheep are outside for a ball going from one end of a field to the other.

Yet you are among the first one to diss people taking to the street... stfu

Yet you are among the first one to diss people taking to the street... stfu

I have no idea what you are talking about.

I just find it incredible that you can assemble this many people outside for a ball on a giant television. The mindlessness is incredible.

I just find it incredible that you can assemble this many people outside for a ball on a giant television. The mindlessness is incredible.

it's been like this forever, for any sports. Wether it was gladiators or soccer or olympic. I'll never understand people like you dissing everything.

I kinda feel the same way, but then I'm thinking, maybe the people need this to keep their mind right and not think about all the BS all the time.

But yeah, I don't understand when I see them jump and scream and shit... Man it's only a game and won't change shit except stats.

Except you might be from or live in one of the countries that made it this far, then you cant help it but be somewhat happier then usual :).

This clearly went way off topic......

Just live vicariously through their celebrations, especially if your favorite team is out.

This clearly went way off topic......

Just live vicariously through their celebrations, especially if your favorite team is out.

Almost everyone cant even name one player on the team before the names start popping up on the screen. Theyre watching like sheep because everyone else is doing the same.

Exactly like what we see with the Superbowl here in Quebec. Noone has a knowledge of the game or season, but for some reason watching Superbowl is something that is of utmost importance because everyone else does it. People ask me DID YOU WATCH THE SUPERBOWL?!?!?!? DID YOU WATCH THE ADS AND CONCERT?!?!?! I ask: did you watch any other game this season? Don't you think it's ridiculous to sit in front of a TV for 4 hours to watch a handful of ads and a 15min concert?

I have yet to get a response which is minimally "i follow football all season."

Ultimate mindlessness and sheep.

Jumping like monkeys like their life just changed. Its ball that went inside a giant basket and has no impact on their lives in any way, whatsoever. Like Acura, it's just a stat at the end of the day. People wouldn't jump if we found the solution to the world hunger but they'll jump, cry, scream for a point in a soccer match. Relax. It's soccer.

why so mad

because videos like this and surrounded by people like them make me feel like:

I-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore.jpg

There's an infestation of stupidity and mindlessness when these games start. Like all the cockroaches hiding in Montreal's underground decided to come out into daylight in one shot. It's impossible to ignore and avoid.

Except you might be from or live in one of the countries that made it this far, then you cant help it but be somewhat happier then usual :).

I'm glad Spain lost quickly, so nobody gives a fuck anymore.

Almost everyone cant even name one player on the team before the names start popping up on the screen. Theyre watching like sheep because everyone else is doing the same.

Exactly like what we see with the Superbowl here in Quebec. Noone has a knowledge of the game or season, but for some reason watching Superbowl is something that is of utmost importance because everyone else does it. People ask me DID YOU WATCH THE SUPERBOWL?!?!?!? DID YOU WATCH THE ADS AND CONCERT?!?!?! I ask: did you watch any other game this season? Don't you think it's ridiculous to sit in front of a TV for 4 hours to watch a handful of ads and a 15min concert?

I have yet to get a response which is minimally "i follow football all season."

Ultimate mindlessness and sheep.

Jumping like monkeys like their life just changed. Its ball that went inside a giant basket and has no impact on their lives in any way, whatsoever. Like Acura, it's just a stat at the end of the day. People wouldn't jump if we found the solution to the world hunger but they'll jump, cry, scream for a point in a soccer match. Relax. It's soccer.

People are so happy with soccer that they forget their hunger and poor africans can hope to be world superstar with soccer, so soccer is the solution to solve world hunger!

I agree with DF. It's one thing to enjoy a sport and watch it as a pastime however the effort, emotion and interest put into a game (soccer, hockey or whatever) is way too much compared to the amount people put into the topics that actually matter.

We're pretty much following the roman empire. I can't help but see today's sports arenas as a modern day Colosseums. It's a diversion from the real topics such as the devaluation of our currency while the debts runs rampant and everyone goes on thinking this great system called a pension plan will be their safety net in old age.

I find it both funny and sad that historian unanimously bill the Colosseum as a pacifier of the masses while things went to shit in the empire but people today can't look in the mirror and see what state our modern society is actually in.

I agree with DF. It's one thing to enjoy a sport and watch it as a pastime however the effort, emotion and interest put into a game (soccer, hockey or whatever) is way too much compared to the amount people put into the topics that actually matter.

Chemtrails and pyramids?

We're pretty much following the roman empire. I can't help but see today's sports arenas as a modern day Colosseums. It's a diversion from the real topics such as the devaluation of our currency while the debts runs rampant and everyone goes on thinking this great system called a pension plan will be their safety net in old age.

I find it both funny and sad that historian unanimously bill the Colosseum as a pacifier of the masses while things went to shit in the empire but people today can't look in the mirror and see what state our modern society is actually in.

I was actually going to bring that up as a reply to DJD&G post but got lazy.

I'm very close with most of my University professors and talk about subjects OT from class and i have 3 of them subtly say how facebook, sports and all other useless stuff around society are just another method for the population to be completely controlled. My jaw dropped when one of them just said it out loud and clear in his office. I'm glad I'm not alone. Those people make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

I enjoy the game, love its complexity and intricacies and most of all, enjoy the excitement.

I'm in a good place.

Here's to a great remainder of the tournament........:bigup:

Last edited:
Back