The Conspiracist's Guide to Covid

Now what's the end game? At a basic level they know they'll never achieve the 100% so it keeps the hamster wheel spinning a bit longer but I theorize there's a bit more to it. As I mentioned above, the government is always trying to cover their ass. My running theory is they need near 100% of people vaxxed because they don't want a control group. I really hope I'm wrong, but listening to the people who have been silenced (but correct) from almost the beginning, there seems to be a much greater level of side effects than we've been lead to believe.

Again, I hope to god they're wrong, but imagine this shit causes cancer or something similar on a long term basis. If you have 10% of the population where the illness rates remain stable while the 90% vaxxed are experiencing higher rates, it's much more easy to prove it was the vaccine. If ~100% are in the same boat, there's no comparison.

Now I know the knee jerk reaction will be but rocket, you need to vaccinate the whole world to achieve that and my response, there's plausible deniability in geography. Heck even if you go to Ontario or New York State, while they are close there are too many factors that change from one to the next, you couldn't conclude anything. They'll just force you to prove it wasn't the different weather or something trivial like that and you'll never be able to.

I was going to address the Federal level and the Pharma angle this weekend. These posts are not quick to write.
I'm not sure I follow you, man.

So your theory is that the gouvernment wants to kill everyone? Or that the side effects are greater than they expected so they're trying to vax everyone so there's no comparison that can be made with people who haven't taken the vaccine?

I just wanted a simple response as to what you think the gouvernmemt is trying to achieve. What is the end goal. To kill everyone? Money? Have control over the population (and for what reason). I'm not saying any answer is right or wrong because i'm as much in the dark as everyone else is but I was curious about your point of view. And the more you elaborate the more it's sounding like Grim lol.

Btw i'm aware that they manipulate statistics in a away that benefits them. Like not specifying out of all the deaths how many were over 70 and stuff like that. But this is nothing new. The gouvernment has always done shit like that even in non covid times. It might not be a flat out lie but they'll present it in a way that will fit the narrative.

It’s always control…just one example.. they closed restaurants 8 months the first time around with no science behind it lol. Cases weren’t happening there, yet they still closed ‘‘em up. Then restaurants put plastic walls etc. And boom, not enough, they put the passeport… and then pouf! Not enough again.. full lockdown for dining rooms lol…

Pure control right there
For what reasons would they want to control us and in what ways would controlling us benefit them? Because we have to keep in mind that this is happening all over the world so it's not just one person on a power trip trying to take over (Hitler for example).

Every country in the world would have to be in on whatever secret or plan they are hiding and that just doesn't make sense to me.

I'm not against this theory at all and i've thought about this a lot too. But I still scratch my head when it comes to finding a reason why they would want to control us. And like I said, every country would have to be in on it.

But this is nothing new. The gouvernment has always done shit like that even in non covid times. It might not be a flat out lie but they'll present it in a way that will fit the narrative.

So why are they hammering on the non vaccinated head, the stats shows it’s the 60 years old that’s in danger.... why hold up the whole population and vaccine fucking babies?! so much non sense. We went from, we have to vaccine our elderly, to protect them.

To let’s vaccine everyone, to protect our health system? Vaccinating babies and people in their 20-30s won’t save the system. Nothing will. Except FIXING the system (not implying I know before anyone accuse me lollll)

So why are they hammering on the non vaccinated head, the stats shows it’s the 60 years old that’s in danger.... why hold up the whole population and vaccine fucking babies?! so much non sense. We went from, we have to vaccine our elderly, to protect them.

To let’s vaccine everyone, to protect our health system? Vaccinating babies and people in their 20-30s won’t save the system. Nothing will. Except FIXING the system (not implying I know before anyone accuse me lollll)
I don't know, man. I wish I knew the reason behind all of this stupidity but i'm as much in the dark as you are.

Big pharma are the worst. They will make up complete lies and are making billions. Pfizer have a pretty long history of corruption and controversial drug trials in other countries causing deaths. The've had many lawsuits. Anyway, Big pharma couldn't care less about anyone's health.

Hell, I wouldn't even be surprised if they already had a cure or a more effective vaccine then the one you have to take every 5-6 months but are just pushing this one because it's way too profitable for them. Of course Pfizer and the other big pharma companies were the first ones to push for boosters.

It's hard to not sound like a conspiracy theorist when everyday we are being fed lies and you have those officials on TV saying completely different things from one day to the next.

It's almost easier to believe that this whole thing is conspiracy than to believe that the gouvernment is just trying to do the best they can with a situation they were dealt with considering how beyond stupid the decisions they are making are and how little sense they make.

Last edited:
Wouldnt be surprised if the idea is "cleansing" and total population control. Seems fitting for those WEF globalists.

Honestly whatever the reason for all this is, its not about your well being.

Governments don't have to be willfully malevolent for sketchy things to be happening, they can simply be lobbied, coerced, misinformed into a direction that goes against the interest of their citizens. Especially in the midst of a major crisis. You don't need to come up with a conclusion either to realize that something is goin on, strings are being pulled.

It's like the ninth planet. Everyody knows there's something out there that is disrupting the orbits in our solar system. Nobody knows what it is, nobody has seen it but it's effect are indeed visible and can be measured. We know it's out there.

La majorités sont reçu lorsque Bébé
FB_IMG_1641926861892.jpg

Governments don't have to be willfully malevolent for sketchy things to be happening, they can simply be lobbied, coerced, misinformed into a direction that goes against the interest of their citizens. Especially in the midst of a major crisis. You don't need to come up with a conclusion either to realize that something is goin on, strings are being pulled.

It's like the ninth planet. Everyody knows there's something out there that is disrupting the orbits in our solar system. Nobody knows what it is, nobody has seen it but it's effect are indeed visible and can be measured. We know it's out there.

Exactly.

At any given time I have multiple theories with different probabilities of likelihood. As time goes on and more information becomes available I adjust them and eliminate the ones that no longer make sense.

I won't lie, with what has been said by certain global power players, there is a possibility this is flat out a planned population reduction with a purposeful release. It's not my main theory, but you cannot outright dismiss the possibility with what's going on. People might think it's impossible but you really don't need a huge network. Fear/Panic shuts off the logical part of the brain temporarily so if you have certain high level players who step in and present biased information, some might believe it and take action. Most of them don't have to be part of the plan, like Larkee points out, they can nudge the right people into the desired direction and off we go. The actions then cascade down the chain of command and people just follow orders.

However IMHO what is most probable is that this is a combination of profiteering and the government covering one lie with a bigger lie. At a certain point the lies of the government become so ridiculous that it becomes obvious and people snap out of it. We are getting to the point I think.

We started off panicked that this would be a potential world ending pandemic, ignored that we had the data that it had a 99.7% survival rate for the general population (like 99.9987% for young people), big Pharma saw an opportunity to make money, the government stupidly removed the safety measures to insure new medicines are actually safe, and after it didn't work they double and tripled down.

Let me quickly address another "conspiracy" that puts things into context. The Gulf war gave rise to the Gulf war syndrome in soldiers and there was a legal challenge in the works to prove the government F'd up. They would have be liable for billions of dollars in damages (in the 90's when it was still a lot of money). The medical records and details were being compiled in a government building in Oklahoma city. Magically, a "crazy nut job" decided to load up a box truck with fertilizer and blew it up. The records were destroyed and the lawsuit couldn't move forward.

My point is, Governments start by making innocent mistakes but they tend to devolve into "no sacrifice to great" to cover their ass. Cliffs:
- Fauci funded gain of function research (doesn't want to go to jail)
- China had a subpar laboratory (doesn't want to lose their status because of the leak)
- Leaders didn't take precautions or shut the boarders, told everyone it was ok (don't want to be blamed, lose next election)

And it snowballs from there.

So if I had to put money down on what's happening, they F'd up and the response you're seeing is mainly ass covering. It also doesn't eliminate the possibility that despite an accidental start, opportunists haven't latched on and commendeered it for their own reasons, example build back better.

Out of all of this nothing I say is absolute, just potential at this point, but so we're vaccine passports a at the beginning of 2021. I just find it crazy the only acceptable possibility is the government narrative and if you dare stray from it, you are reduculed. Something is afoot and if we don't have curious people trying to get to the bottom of it, we're pretty much doomed.

La majorités sont reçu lorsque Bébé
View attachment 50737

Because everything on that list kills or severly injures babies so it makes sense to give it to them. Plus nothing on there is experimental, most are decades old and have plenty of safety data. Combine the two, there is NO reason to vaccinate the under 18 population for Covid and 18+ you're an adult who can and should make their own decisions.

Last edited:
Because everything on that list kills or severly injures babies so it makes sense to give it to them. Plus nothing on there is experimental, most are decades old and have plenty of safety data. Combine the two, there is NO reason to vaccinate the under 18 population and above that you're an adult who can and should make their own decisions.

None of those are mRNA either, they are all the full blown virus weakened to cause an infection to trigger immune response whilst not getting ill. I know from the SARS COV2 thread that that 98% of posters are clueless about what mRNA is, how it works and how it could be a problem.

None of those are mRNA either, they are all the full blown virus weakened to cause an infection to trigger immune response whilst not getting ill. I know from the SARS COV2 thread that that 98% of posters are clueless about what mRNA is, how it works and how it could be a problem.

Anyway dans 4 ans vous aller être seul sur la terre... On va toute êtes "mouru" de la picure.

Une chance qui vous reste l'amour et les prières.

For what reasons would they want to control us and in what ways would controlling us benefit them? Because we have to keep in mind that this is happening all over the world so it's not just one person on a power trip trying to take over (Hitler for example).

Every country in the world would have to be in on whatever secret or plan they are hiding and that just doesn't make sense to me.

I'm not against this theory at all and i've thought about this a lot too. But I still scratch my head when it comes to finding a reason why they would want to control us. And like I said, every country would have to be in on it.
You should really read that chapter from Kennedy's book. He names names and points fingers as well as outlining the global biosecurity pandemic planning exercises that have taken place over the past 10 (more like 20) years.

le monde comme Spaceman et Labatt voient le Dr Malone comme un coucou

le monde comme Spaceman et Labatt voient le Dr Malone comme un coucou

Tu as décidé d'être porte parole pour moi? Je n'ai jamais émis la moindre opinion sur le Dr Malone. Es-tu tellement poche en argumentation que tu as besoin d'inventer des choses pour me dénigrer?

Honestly, the simplest explanations are often the correct ones. A lot of the elected officials who have been in charge during COVID got to taste absolute power and it has gone straight to their heads, they’ve been on a two-year bender of power in it’s purest form, so drunk from it that it’s still dictating a lot of what we’re seeing now. Add an healthy dose of ego and foolish pride to the mix and here we are.

Here’s what I think happened; they shoved all their chips in the middle of the table with the vaccines (literally, with hundreds of millions in advertising and what not) and they hoped for the best. Unfortunately for them, the vaccine fell waaaaaay short of the miracle cure they had hoped it would be.

So what now? Smells like full blown panic. Their health care system still looks like something out of a former dilapidated soviet country and the vaccines are not the magic beans that will be bailing their asses out.
They could come out and say that while the vaccine is helpful in some regard, it's not what we hoped it would be and we need to change course, but this is where the ego and pride get in the way. They’d sooner double/triple/quadruple down on a strategy that clearly doesn’t work rather than admit they were wrong. Seriously, how embarrassing was it watching these clowns yesterday lying through their teeth about vaccination being the key to get out of this?

Why are they hammering on the unvaxxed? Well, it’s always convenient to have a scape goat to justify their failures. Probably a little bit frustration and childish spitefulness added to the mix to boot.

Les vaccins pour les enfants ont prouver leur efficacité a enrayé des épidémie de ces maladies

Le vaccins de la covid a prouver son pouvoir politique.

Promet moi que demain matin tu réouvre le Quebec comme en 2019 et je te promet que je prend ma troisieme dose avant le diner. Pis je vais meme etre ouvert pour la 4 ieme dans 1 an si on reste wide open et qu'on a un variant plus coriasse qui apparait

Les vaccins pour les enfants ont prouver leur efficacité a enrayé des épidémie de ces maladies

Le vaccins de la covid a prouver son pouvoir politique.

Promet moi que demain matin tu réouvre le Quebec comme en 2019 et je te promet que je prend ma troisieme dose avant le diner. Pis je vais meme etre ouvert pour la 4 ieme dans 1 an si on reste wide open et qu'on a un variant plus coriasse qui apparait

Le NB a déja fait ceci. On avait 65% de vacciné a l'époque et quand ils ont re-ouvert au complet (zone vert), le taux de vaccination a arrêter de monter. Quand le taux d'hospitalisation a commencer a monter en fleche suite a la re-ouverture, le taux de vaccination a recommencer a monter.

Back