The Hottest Bike on the Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shin-go you just O wned yourself. "Ask the girls what they think is sexier"

Hah-hah-hah! You just admitted you only got a bike so girls would sleep with you.
You see two can play this game.

I for one, would not give a crap what some piece of punnany thinks of my bike, "I" find it sexy anb beautifull and love to ride it.

Dave, google Cagiva Mito125 and check out the pictures. The bike was co-developed with Ducati, when Cagiva owned it in the early 90's. Designed with help from Tamburini uses some 916 parts, full power has 35hp. I am currently looking at getting one, for with a lot less weight then the 749(restricted), it will be faster. Also it would be easy to trade it in for a 749S or an MV next year (same dealer, Cagiva owns MV.)

dave_fonz_164 said:
Dscn0009.jpg

the scooter is more gorgeous. :D

RussianM3_dude said:

Hah-hah-hah! You just admitted you only got a bike so girls would sleep with you.

I for one, would not give a crap what some piece of punnany thinks of my bike, "I" find it sexy anb beautifull and love to ride it.

Dave, google Cagiva Mito125 and check out the pictures. The bike was co-developed with Ducati, when Cagiva owned it in the early 90's. Designed with help from Tamburini uses some 916 parts, full power has 35hp. I am currently looking at getting one, for with a lot less weight then the 749(restricted), it will be faster. Also it would be easy to trade it in for a 749S or an MV next year (same dealer, Cagiva owns MV.)

Lol I owned myself, I said girl because most of us guy don't really care about the look that much, the one who usuly care about look is girl and it's the same with car. Anyhow we should ask people who don't know shit about bike.

RussianM3_dude said:

ya the cagiva mito is a beaut, basically a downscale version of a 998, very good bike to start off with, more inconic than that u cant get!

It's hard to talk about look !

Everyone have it's own taste and that's something where no one wins !
Unless you compare it with the majority of the people. The company who wins, is the company that have built the bike that most of the people will like and that will sell most, that's it's that's all !

If you are tlaking about the track, it's something else. The power, the handling etc... just like I posted. And you can see the Ducati is far behing and it would have been the samething with a MV or Apprilla.

I find the aprila the best most of the time :) ! but wouldn't buy one, too pricy for what you have and not confortable, you can have better for cheaper.

In Europe the aprilias are the SAME price as the Japs. How is a 170hp MV be slower then a 170hp Jap if both weigh the same?

Dave, I am having difficulty finding a dealer that's close that has mito. I think I will go with a CBR600RR untill next year. I am turning 25 in 2006 and as a gift to myself will probably get the MV and paint it in the MAMBA colors. Or Bimota is coming out with the next DB5 (You MUST check it out, it looks unreal, make sure it is the new upcoming one, not the old one). It will have Ducati's 1L engine from the SS and will be geared towards urban riding.
On a second thought how 'bout both. Bimota for the city. MV for screaming down alpine passes.

This brings another important question how many people on this forum actually take their bike to the track, and don't just ride around the Excel grid that is Laval looking for skanks.
From where I live Nurburg-ring like roads are less then 30 minutes away. Nurburgring itself is about 3-4 hours away.

RussianM3_dude said:
In Europe the aprilias are the SAME price as the Japs. How is a 170hp MV be slower then a 170hp Jap if both weigh the same?

Dave, I am having difficulty finding a dealer that's close that has mito. I think I will go with a CBR600RR untill next year. I am turning 25 in 2006 and as a gift to myself will probably get the MV and paint it in the MAMBA colors. Or Bimota is coming out with the next DB5 (You MUST check it out, it looks unreal, make sure it is the new upcoming one, not the old one). It will have Ducati's 1L engine from the SS and will be geared towards urban riding.
On a second thought how 'bout both. Bimota for the city. MV for screaming down alpine passes.

This brings another important question how many people on this forum actually take their bike to the track, and don't just ride around the Excel grid that is Laval looking for skanks.
From where I live Nurburg-ring like roads are less then 30 minutes away. Nurburgring itself is about 3-4 hours away.

lol yap some reason the MV 1000 is slower than a jap bike?.....apparently its midrange leaves an R1 struggling, some people just dont learn. Ducati's new 999 for 2005 just got 150hp, thats also good news.

ya bimota makes some sick bikes, ive seen that one and its gorgeous. I was thinking, what about an aprilia 250rs replica, i find its a really good looking bike.

RussianM3_dude said:
How is a 170hp MV be slower then a 170hp Jap if both weigh the same.
I didn't read the whole thread, and I don't care too either, but this comment jumped at me.

It's alot more than just power to weight ratio that says if a bike is faster than the next. Tires, gearing, aerodynamics, etc... All those come into consideration when looking at speed numbers.

So yes, bikes/cars that have the same weight and HP can indeed be quite different in terms of speed.

dave_fonz_164 said:
other than the R1, jap bikes are pretty ugly, overstyled and look all the same.

other than R1 all japs are ugly ?!?!?!!? *frustrate *frustrate *frustrate

are you on crack or do you have a mental handicap ???? :dunno:

Everyone likes japs because they're THE HOTTEST bikes and have a MUCH better price/quality ratio compare to italian !

I understand that you are italian and you try to defend italian bikes but its understandble to a certain extent , you are going too far by saying all japs are ugly except R1 ...

I would of agreed with your point of view it was your REAL PERSONAL opinion , but your just lying to yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back