The Netflix / AmazonVideo thread

Lol j'ai écouté le premier épisode et j'ai pensé tout le contraire...

Envoyé de mon SM-N920W8 en utilisant Tapatalk
Faut tu passe la premiere episode. Continue tu va comprendre. Ta deja vu des emission ou les gars finise en Antarctique ? Qui vont se perde 3 jour completement dans le nord du Groenland tout seul et tente de survivre etc. Ya dautre truc moin extreme mais i vont jamais dans les grosse villes etc.

Donne si une chance. La premiere emission est boring effectivement. Dit toi aussi que sa la commencer avec 3 gars qui on tout laisser leur vie pour l'aventure. Il avait aucune subventions etc ai debut. Il les on eu quand il on voulu vendre leur truc

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

C'est pas Netflix mais ca se trouve online: Barry.

Un hitman qui decide qu'y veut pus faire ca pis y veut devenir acteur a Hollywood. Ecrit, produit, dirigé et mettant en vedette Bill Hader (Stefôn from SNL.)

man hunt : unabomber c'est excellent...

l'épisode 6 est un petit chef d'oeuvre à mon avis (quand il écrit a son frère et relate sa vie et ce qu'elle aurait du être). Le parallèle entre le gars du FBI, qui détruit en quelque sorte sa vie et unabomber qui motive s'est actions par sa rage d'avoir été mit en marge tout sa vie, est intense. La scene final de la serie sur la lumière rouge me rappelais la finale de l'épisode de la mouche dans breaking bad

Lost In Space c'était vraiment pas terrible, la saison 1 est juste une longue introduction (spoiler: toute la saison est sur la même planète) Juste une histoire de naufragés...

Lost in Space, j'attendais avec impatience.

J'ai écouté 20 minutes.... le jeu des acteurs est tellement mauvais...ça c'est arrêté la. C'est bon pour un jeune de 10 ans qui trippe sur Disney

Hey, comment ça je ne trouve plus Top Gear, Head 2 Head et une couple d’autres séries même s’ils étaient dans ma liste. Même la recherche ne donne rien.

Watching Lost in space episode 1 and wtf it's so bad, so many thing make no sense.
How is the water freezing so fast when outside looks warm? It's fkin raining ffs lol, did i miss something? And the kid, his action is wayyyy too mature for his age, video log?? Cmon lol

Watching Lost in space episode 1 and wtf it's so bad, so many thing make no sense.
How is the water freezing so fast when outside looks warm? It's fkin raining ffs lol, did i miss something? And the kid, his action is wayyyy too mature for his age, video log?? Cmon lol

For the freezing water this is possible but the girl should have been crushed by it
to illustrate the instant water freezing
The energy generated from firm hit on the side of the bottle forces the supercooled water molecules to form a crystal in a process called nucleation. That nucleus ice crystal is all that’s needed to start a chain reaction of crystallization throughout the entire bottle. Just touching an ice cube to the surface of the water provides the nucleus needed for the supercooled water to freeze completely too.
but a lot is missing in that show (useless feedback, low explanation about what happened on the ship, fast forward in time)

The previews for The Titan looked good but it ended up being a terrible mess. Don't watch it unless as an excuse to avoid your mother in-law.

Si on parle de Teen Titans, le casting est tellement mauvais que non merci... Starfire looks like a very cheap black prostitute, beast boy is not green and any cosplayer makes a better Raven...

im at the third episode

Crazy how i had no idea of Rajneesh cult "s existence. like 0

as much as im pro making your own city , do your own thing without bothering anyone , at one point i start hating Sheela, seems all she wanted was to provoke, to get more popular, she probably caused the downfall of that cult .

fyi: I<m sure this shit will come back now temporary , I googled it and seems this is getting very popular

For the freezing water this is possible but the girl should have been crushed by it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEHdyiBMgAg to illustrate the instant water freezing
The energy generated from firm hit on the side of the bottle forces the supercooled water molecules to form a crystal in a process called nucleation. That nucleus ice crystal is all that’s needed to start a chain reaction of crystallization throughout the entire bottle. Just touching an ice cube to the surface of the water provides the nucleus needed for the supercooled water to freeze completely too.
but a lot is missing in that show (useless feedback, low explanation about what happened on the ship, fast forward in time)
Ok yea now i know it is possible but it requires purified water if i understood right, and a controlled environment. I highly doubt that water with space ship sunk into is one lol

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Ok yea now i know it is possible but it requires purified water if i understood right, and a controlled environment. I highly doubt that water with space ship sunk into is one lol

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

no purified water, happened to me with a beer^^ Was still liquid when I took it out of the freezer and started to freeze once I poured it

Anyway yeah way to much non sens in that show, ship should have been able to float...

Back