HTC one vs S4 vs Iphone 5 ???

• HTC One

Votes: 51 22.6%
  • Galaxie S4

Votes: 101 44.7%
  • Iphone 5

Votes: 74 32.7%

• Total voters
Phones are getting as big as tablets, it's insane.

The S4 has a plastic casing and yeah it looks cheap, but it has some upsides against HTC One's casing.
Same goes with the HTC One, its upsides are the S4's downsides.

I hate the position of the back button on the S4.

What iPhone did you have?

I have the 4S.
I can't figure how they coded that backup fonction.
The backup size is BIGGER than the 16GB can handle, it's ridiculous.

I am currently trying to upgrade both my GF's and my phone plans. I found out the Iphone plans are less competitive and I didn't think about changing my device but maybe this is what I will have to do. Now my girlfriend reeeeeally want's an Iphone, she has a BB curve shit, I have an Iphone 4 and I really like it. I see you guys like the S4 the HTC one but what about the sony xperia z? is there something wrong or bad about it. Looks cool to me.

I have no idea if Sony cares to roll out Android updates. That's why I wouldn't pick one.

HTC and Samsung will update their respective flagships once or twice during its lifespan.
The Oppo Find 5 gets many updates and actually the compagny listens to its customers.

I'm really really leaning toward the Note 3 as my next phone. I'd have to still give the HTC One a try.
Problem is we can't really "try" a phone for 1-2weeks and change it again if we don't like it.

How's the HTC One battery life ?

I'm really really leaning toward the Note 3 as my next phone. I'd have to still give the HTC One a try.
Problem is we can't really "try" a phone for 1-2weeks and change it again if we don't like it.

Très bonne

Envoyé depuis mon HTC One avec Tapatalk

Comme n'importe cell, la durée de la batterie varie selon l'utilisation. Ce qui prend le plus de jus c'est l'écran et si tu es sur LTE ben ça aide vraiment pas. Comme par exemple, les jours de semaine une charge sur mon HTC va me durer une journée p-e des fois moins selon les courriels que je reçoit et si j'ai à utiliser le GPS et le tethering. Les weekend, j'ai pratiquement aucun courriel ni appels donc une charge me dure 2 jours. C'est quoi que tu as comme cell présentement?

Oh sure you do, depending on your provider you can get a 14-30 day satisfaction warranty (max 14-30 minutes of usage though) and return it. You could use the phone for a whole day and make the switch if you don't like it.

Mon contrat avec Bell ce termine dans 2 mois.

J'ai encore le premier galaxy S, je compte me procurer un S4 car j'aime bien mon telephone actuel.

Mon galaxy S est entrain de me chier dans les mains le hardware et la batterie sont entrain de rendre l'ame.

Comment sa marche résilier son contrat maintenant? Pas envie de payer de frais exorbitant et je vais probablement changer de fournisseur...

J'hésite entre virgin et koodo........

Il te reste 2 mois donc tu vas payer ton rabais consenti à l'achat ÷ 36 mois x 2 mois, donc un petit montant pis watch out pour le prix que tu vas payer avec leur système de balance le S4 chez Koodo y'est genre 450$ (que tu paies de tes poches) t'es aussi bien rester avec une compagnies qui te donnent un contrat à durée déterminée, tu vas payer ton cellulaire bien moins cher et ta pénalité sera moins grosse à long terme

Comme n'importe cell, la durée de la batterie varie selon l'utilisation. Ce qui prend le plus de jus c'est l'écran et si tu es sur LTE ben ça aide vraiment pas. Comme par exemple, les jours de semaine une charge sur mon HTC va me durer une journée p-e des fois moins selon les courriels que je reçoit et si j'ai à utiliser le GPS et le tethering. Les weekend, j'ai pratiquement aucun courriel ni appels donc une charge me dure 2 jours. C'est quoi que tu as comme cell présentement?

J'ai un 4S.
Je l'utilise quand même beaucoup mais j'ai un chargeur dans l'auto et quand je suis au bureau\maison il est sur la charge.
Malgré tout, il toffe environ10 heures.

Oh sure you do, depending on your provider you can get a 14-30 day satisfaction warranty (max 14-30 minutes of usage though) and return it. You could use the phone for a whole day and make the switch if you don't like it.

Didn't know, thanks.

http://mobilesyrup.com/2013/05/30/htc-may-release-a-vanilla-android-rom-for-existing-one-owners/

HTC announced earlier today that it will bring a “Nexus experience” version of its flagship One smartphone to Google Play starting next month.

The model will be visually identical to the existing one, and will sport the same 32GB internal storage, identical radio bands and button layout. The one major difference, however, is the ability to natively run stock Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean out of the box, unlock the bootloader using “fastboot oem unlock” and receive updates directly from Google.

So what about current owners of the One who would like the same experience? HTC intimated to The Verge that they are working on porting over a version of that ROM for existing owners, though it’s expected the the installation may take a bit of work.

Running vanilla Android on the HTC One isn’t without its downsides, though. Users will lose the popular “TV” app and all IR blaster functionality, and while Beats Audio will be enabled on a hardware level there will be no software installed to tweak it. There’s also the issue of losing two of HTC’s best features, Zoe Share and BlinkFeed, both of which have become popular tools for its five million or so users.

Like the vanilla Samsung Galaxy S4, the “Nexus Experience” HTC One is unlikely to sell in high volumes, nor will it, at a price of $599, dethrone the Nexus 4 as the best cheap Android phone. But it’s yet another choice for users who don’t want to hack their phones to achieve a stock experience.

Wow, moi je le ferai probablement pas parce j'aime bien Sense5 mais c'est quand même cool d'avoir la possibilité de le faire.

I'm tempted to get a new phone again lol, my iPhone 5 is great but man the HTC One looks joocy as fuk.
I think ill just break the contract, pay the extra fees and switch like a champ lolol

Back