The one mistake ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jtm vero .. oups scuse emilie ... XD haha

bon sa mes deja ariver .. mais pas ses nom la :p

escape from my girlfriends house in the middle of the night, drunk as hell and stole her car keys and went to a strip club with some other girlfriends... came bag home and I recieved a punch in the face from my gf... I guess I deserved it..., good old days..

+REP :bigup:

escape from my girlfriends house in the middle of the night, drunk as hell and stole her car keys and went to a strip club with some other girlfriends... came bag home and I recieved a punch in the face from my gf... I guess I deserved it..., good old days..

your mistake was getting caught. i took my g/f car while she was at work to go see another one of my g/fs did what i had to do left and picked up the g/f from work late, didn't get caught, miss the old days, to be young dumb and full of cum again.

your mistake was getting caught. i took my g/f car while she was at work to go see another one of my g/fs did what i had to do left and picked up the g/f from work late, didn't get caught, miss the old days, to be young dumb and full of cum again.

ur my idol lol ... not really kurt cobaine is but ur up there

first time I had sex I came in the condom, then my mom called us up for diner and I took off the condom from the tip making it splash the cum all over the place in my face and in my ex GF face... that was hilarious

My one BIG mistake is falling for women to quick...

Pisses me off, but I guess I can't change that!

My one BIG mistake is falling for women to quick...

Pisses me off, but I guess I can't change that!

Same here. This is ****ing annoying. Damn it. At least, there is not too much cool girl outside. I'm in this situation right now ( again ). I was saying exactly the same as I was talking to myself.

guys its not all that bad ... think about it if they like u back as much its an amazing thing called a fling ... short term relationships u have sex n romance for a while n then ur free of usless naggin lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back