Event Coverage: The UltraRide'10

^ ah it was you and your girl in the audi .. nice ... i didnt know

cant wait to c the vids

ya u waved to her, and she got super happy and i was all like

fuuuuu.jpg

lolll

Pretty nice :D Does anyone got shoot of my black mitsubishi lancer with gold rims? The one with the UR in backglass which i miss stick it lol

why do soo many ppl tape up the entire front end of their car with painter's tape ?

stop the stone chips orrrr ?

C'était une journée juste trop malade, de méchante belles voitures..
que dire de la route, Sur la Coche !
Ça donne le gout de la refaire, anytime !

Avec plus de batterie, j'ai pris au moin cette photo la..

2csg9l1.jpg

et ma BackGlass pour le fun !

2d7sodd.jpg

À l'année Prochaine, pour une autre UltraRide'11 !!!

Would you people be up for a night cruise? We could take turns in the front and have a similar circuit.

Already in the plans: UltraRide 2010 - BlackOut

Just trying to figure out how to make it safer because the roads are literally PITCH BLACK, so small stupidity by someone can lead to a huge disaster!

Already in the plans: UltraRide 2010 - BlackOut

Just trying to figure out how to make it safer because the roads are literally PITCH BLACK, so small stupidity by someone can lead to a huge disaster!

I don't recommend it. Animals come out at night, and I haven't mentioned the ones on four legs yet.

Those roads are really fun at night, i used to spend hours doing them alone late at night. But i used to stick to the area i knew, because it's REALLY dark, and if you dont know how the curve really goes, and you push it.. It may take hours before someone else passes by.

The real dangerous part are the animals. And i'm not talking abour re-decorating the front bumper with a raccoon or a skunk.. I mean, those fucking deers are everywhere. Hell, i almost smashed into a moose a few years back in the park du mont-tremblant. It was about 3am, i was driving abit too fast, saw the fucker last minute, he was stuck on the road between the guardrails (on both sides) going left-to-right-right-to-left. (imagine the dot in the old game "Pong") I couldnt stop and just managed to pass between the left guardrail and him. We both shat out pants (moose and me). Problem is with the height of our cars, they go right trough the windshield and crush you.

But still, it's alot of fun.. But i'm not sure i would do it with such a huge group. A few cars with good distances in between would be perfect.

^^ Exactly i have a place up north and its my biggest concern. Deer come out of NOWHERE, and remember for a Moose the faster you go the harder they land on your car, Myth Busted lol

Honestly I'm worried about a night version. It would be fun but it gets very dark and with a large group like us, I don't won't to be there to witness a pile up or bad accident.

si quelqun a des pic de la miata grise ou du civic noir plaque jdm roue sir bas et propre avec recaro rouge.. lacher vous louse !

So we all share the same opinion about BlackOut
Ok,

Give me less than a week, I got a surprise for y'all!!!

Back