News: The UltraRide'11 -5year Anniversary- September 11th 2011

Anybody has a picture of my satin black Ek Coupe Si? Had some XXR Concave wheels, some sprinkled paint on the hood, a leather hood protector, and a gay-ass lion "thing" hanging from my rear tow-hook.

Thanks in advance!

Anyboooody??

Car in question:

fbek6.jpg

6148749617_01575d0887_z.jpg

Sick photo! well done. IMO you should try and crop out the right side... dont really want to see the tail end of the car you are driving.

Last edited:
UltraRide was a great event, super successful, great rides & great people. We cant wait for the next event.
We put together a vid of how our day went down and also feel free to check out all our pics too,chances are your ride is in there!
Thanks UR!

QNR Blog - Click here to check the pics!

Sick photo! well done. IMO you should try and crop out the right side... done really want to see the tail end of the car you are driving.

Thanks! And yeah I pretty much batch edited them all and barely touched on 'em individually, so "good enough" is good enough :D

ses moi qui filmais dans le prelude durant le retour et dans le rx8 rouge durant lallez , ledit senviensous peu je commence sa demain , jai pas eule temps de shooter tous les char ... mes coup de coeur seront dans ledit !!!

ok cool , j'ai hate de voir sa

Anybody has a picture of my satin black Ek Coupe Si? Had some XXR Concave wheels, some sprinkled paint on the hood, a leather hood protector, and a gay-ass lion "thing" hanging from my rear tow-hook.

Thanks in advance!

Found one:

fbek6.jpg

Back