The What are you Wearing Tonight / Fashion Advice Thread

If you're going to be investing in a pricey pair of RD jeans, do yourself a favor and get the correct length. The worn-out edges really look terrible.

those are not mine BTW i just did a google image search to show the Before/after effect. Mine are long but taper so they stack just like in munchy's pic above

So what would be the best spot to pick a pair up?

The only store in Montreal that I know of that specialize in RD is Tate & Yoko (owned by the owner of Naked & Famous).

Can also try Buzz Jeans, StyleXchange (for Nudie), Holts.

Brands to check out to start (around $200):
A.P.C.
Nudie Jeans
3sixteen
Naked & Famous

Gap (available online) and H&M (hard to find) also have their own models of raw selvedge denim under $100.

Just make sure you buy a pair that is TIGHT (i.e. takes 3 minutes toi get on) across the waist. They're gonna stretch a lot. Also watch out that some brands are vanity sized.

Faut je magasine prochainement.

Qu'elle marque de jeans sont à conseiller, j'ai déjà eu des energie et des g-star présentement je porte des tristan...
J'habite au centre-ville mais je connais pas les boutique plus qu'il le faut en terme de linge casual, si je peux avoir quelque nom ca va m'aider.

Pour mes habits moi je vais chez mexx ou tristan la plupart du temps quand il y a des rabais.

Pour les soulier, brown.

Does Raw denim look like poop before the 6 month period?

I wouldn't say they look like poop, but they look "too good". Its all in your personal taste. Sometimes it can be annoying because they REALLY wash off (hands, shoes, any wall you lean on) but what bothers me most is how stiff they are, which can lead to them being very uncomfortable and generally awkward to be in. I usually wear mine in doors (sit on the coach etc etc) before wearing them out so I can break them in.

6 month is just a standard time period before your efforts in fading them and getting certain pleats can give a result. Kind of like when you first start going to the gym, it takes time for results.

Ce tread avait du potentiel avec les suit et tout .... ces rendu un tread de jeans ... Oh damn ...

If you're going to be investing in a pricey pair of RD jeans, do yourself a favor and get the correct length. The worn-out edges really look terrible.

Not only that but please invest in a good pair of Japanese or American made selvedge denim.

Not only that but please invest in a good pair of Japanese or American made selvedge denim.

Or support Canada/Montreal and go with some Naked & Famous denim. High quality Japanese denim, constructed in Montreal!

Ce tread avait du potentiel avec les suit et tout .... ces rendu un tread de jeans ... Oh damn ...

Relax. I asked a couple if questions about denim. I can predict this thread getting huge. Just let it go with the flow!

huh? why would investors work at the company they invest in?

frank and oak IS modasuite...

you clearly do not understand.

Modasuite and Frank & Oak are not the same company. We share the same offices, marketing & sales are done by the same people. Modasuite has six investors in all, only two of those are also investors for F&O.

Back