This toy is NOT for kids...

Rsx type Smoke

so i was lucky enough to test the new F1 Racing simulator developed by Cruden Racing. it was very challenging and quite a workout.

the only picture i took, its a serious setup!
photo19.jpg

Last edited:
ffuuuu I really need to find a way to go the ferrari theme park in Abu Dhabi when i'll be in dubai

the screns look much bogger on the video than the picture.. and they say 180 degrees projectors in the video, that's not 180 degrees projectors on the picture

Domage qu'il on été pour les Hexatech FS au lieu des Hexatech Ful FS.

Montréal 2011 (région métropolitaine: 3.6 millions de personnes):
photo19.jpg

Lyon 2008 (région métropolitaine: 1.4 millions de personnes):
iway-arcade.jpg

iway-arcade-2.jpg

ffuuuu I really need to find a way to go the ferrari theme park in Abu Dhabi when i'll be in dubai

Ferrari World looks sweet! the simulator they use are Cruden Racing aswell, same as we have here but in Dubai they use actual Ferrari F430 & F1 cars converted to simulators..balllerrs

yes exactly! Vortex Racing, this is where i was. i didnt try Rally, i tried a GT3RS 4.0 and the F1. sooo sick.

How expensive is it? I heard the commercial on the radio yesterday, just wondering if they plan on charging as much as for karting for example.

How expensive is it? I heard the commercial on the radio yesterday, just wondering if they plan on charging as much as for karting for example.

prices arnt released yet, but i can tell you expect it to be atleast double the price of go-karting.
but there will be group rates and other promotions available.

Back