time for a what to buy!

not really....AWD to v8 RWD....

Thats what i would get but i think he wouldn't enjoy it

Honestly... the last 2 winters I was stuck once for 15min. This was with an open diff rwd setup.
The newer RWD are even more easy to drive in the winter. You need an awd 8 days in montreal?
Fun factor compensate for all the rest of the year.

Honestly... the last 2 winters I was stuck once for 15min. This was with an open diff rwd setup.
The newer RWD are even more easy to drive in the winter. You need an awd 8 days in montreal?
Fun factor compensate for all the rest of the year.

DEF.

we think alike my friend! Why i'm driving a 6.4L RWD

Exactly. Im not really interested by what GM as to offer.

I think u'd like the Regal GS, 6 speed manual or auto, AWD (FWD), 2.0L Turbo!!

I'm not looking for a full size sedan. Both my choices were hatches.

Im not gonna pretend to know anything about the R32 but for some reason it holds its value like a mofo.....its the clear choice.

I would go for the Focus but I only buy American.

The focus like any american car will loose value and if you find one can prolly get a great deal on a slightly used one, where as the VDub u'll pay premium for it!

Im not gonna pretend to know anything about the R32 but for some reason it holds its value like a mofo.....its the clear choice.

I would go for the Focus but I only buy American.

The focus like any american car will loose value and if you find one can prolly get a great deal on a slightly used one, where as the VDub u'll pay premium for it!

Previous car was a R32. I paid premium already lol

Camry ou Honda Accord V6. T'a un kid qui s'en vien et tu va regretter le manque d'espace qu'une petite hatch a. Je sais que c'est des full size sedan, mais j'pense que sa serais une option plus logique. Les 2 on plus de 250HP et y'a pas plus fiable que du Honda et Toyota. Quand meme economique pour les taille de moteur aussi.

Camry ou Honda Accord V6. T'a un kid qui s'en vien et tu va regretter le manque d'espace qu'une petite hatch a. Je sais que c'est des full size sedan, mais j'pense que sa serais une option plus logique. Les 2 on plus de 250HP et y'a pas plus fiable que du Honda et Toyota. Quand meme economique pour les taille de moteur aussi.

parfait pour que je mendorme au volant avec ma petite famille indeed.

Bah, tu peut opter pour ca comme Accord:

10390485_733686890021150_8288672818998228417_n.jpg

C'est pas si ennuyant que ca.

Back