Top Notch Body Shop in Montreal area

Mudkicker

Legacy Member
My MK6 GTI got sideswiped by those sidewalk cleaning trucks today, pretty bad damage. Looking for a top notch garage in the Montreal area. Thanks :(

I'm sure there's loads of top notch body shops, but Auto Bugatti or Autolux are pretty damn good

I got my door un-dinged at Auto Bugatti. So far, they're the most professional auto body shop I know.

It's also comforting to see Bentleys and Range Rovers (with the occasional Ferrari) rolling in for body work.

Automotion, they do work for a lot of members here on MR and the owners car is the white silvia in the mr banner

I've recently been using Auto Arto on Marconi/Jean Talon. Fair prices and good quality on 4 cars of mine that they've touched so far.

I've recently been using Auto Arto on Marconi/Jean Talon. Fair prices and good quality on 4 cars of mine that they've touched so far.
Auto body repairs on four different cars? I was having a good stretch with 5 full years of no accidents. Stupid sidewalk cleaner! :cry:

My issue with these high end shops is that I feel they will look at by sub $50 000 GTI and not treat it the way they would the luxury vehicles. It's like, ''it's only a GTI, so don't break your head.''

Not really... had my wife 2006 Civic repaired there 3 years ago and was treated as if I rolled in a Rolls Royce. Top notch service and customer service

Back