Un Chevrolet Celebrity A Survécu Aux Année 80!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lange

Legacy Member
celebrity_ps_450.jpg

Telllllleeeemmmmmment laite les boys. j'imagine qu'il est puissant et que son proprio en est fier mais putain que c'est laite :yikes:

Celebrity FTMFW :D

It looks as special as it feels

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=fge1IPEKm4E]YouTube - 1984 Chevrolet Celebrity Eurosport[/ame]

In all honesty, the Celebrity was not a bad car at all for the period. Sure, it certainly didn't revolutionize the world with its high technology nor impressed everyone with its dynamic abilities, but it was a tough car that was pretty reliable.

It sure was ugly, though. Like most 80s shit boxes.

J'avais ca comme premier premier char, quand je roulais torp longtemps à 100 j'arretais au stop après pis le hood fumait....c'était de la grosse BOMBE:run:

J'aurais penser pu mettre une cenne la dedans mais lui la fait ca l'air

Telllllleeeemmmmmment laite les boys. j'imagine qu'il est puissant et que son proprio en est fier mais putain que c'est laite :yikes:

this coming from an owner of one of the most common and ugly cars that we are forced to avoid at all costs cause little ti-counes cant drive their 400 hp cars worth shit. let me guess, just sad cause that celebrity has more than double your horsepower?

my first car was supposed to be a celebrity but i took it out once too many times to learn driving in the first place at 13 years old..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back